new Ford GT coming! :)

FikseSTS

I love it. They really got it right! I had a heads/cam and variable suspension installed. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to track it yet. But it is very planted and fun as hell. If you are looking at getting one, get a loaded extreme. I got an extreme and my iPhone has better speakers!

Wrong thread for this, but what suspension did you install?

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean I know exotics aren't for MPG, but I guess I was expecting a little better out of an EcoBoost twin turbo V6. Hopefully the thing is just plain nasty and ridiculous!

The only issues is having to fill very often, in particular if you do long runs out of town, that can be a big problem.

That what Im curious about too is the size of the gas tank. When I was driving my gen 2 Cadillac CTS-v with a heavy foot, I would get about 180 miles out of a thank. It was annoying AF.

That what Im curious about too is the size of the gas tank. When I was driving my gen 2 Cadillac CTS-v with a heavy foot, I would get about 180 miles out of a thank. It was annoying AF.

The way the SV chews fuel I am worried to take it out of town for a proper run, I'd definitely be out of fuel on a run I usually do :(

The way the SV chews fuel I am worried to take it out of town for a proper run, I'd definitely be out of fuel on a run I usually do :(

Fortis, the cafe cruiser. haha

Can't wait to see it.

Will they allow for custom colors on the GT? Or do they have a pallet that you have to chose from? I personally think someone like Monterey Blue (Lambo) or a personal favorite Volcano Orange (McLaren, pearl yellow with a very light hint of green to the clear coat to match Senna's driving helmet) would be amazing and really shine on that car. I think it would be great to have it in a brilliant color.

Wow. Did not know that. Really makes me appreciate volcano orange even more.

Wow. Did not know that. Really makes me appreciate volcano orange even more.

Shit, I meant Volcano Yellow. I typed it wrong. Dammit. Volcano Orange is nice as well. They are interesting colors as they are not actually orange or yellow or red. THey are supposedly painted silver first and then they apply the other colors as an overlay of some sort in order to get the metallic to pop they way they do.

This was at CES

post-6631-1484103371_thumb.jpg

That color partitioning without stickers and dirrerent hues might work miracles.

It is possible to create very futuristic look.

Think about who different shades of matte gray with matte black. Only stripe and mirrors in neon color. High gloss chromed wheels.

• 2 weeks later...
Shit, I meant Volcano Yellow. I typed it wrong. Dammit. Volcano Orange is nice as well. They are interesting colors as they are not actually orange or yellow or red. THey are supposedly painted silver first and then they apply the other colors as an overlay of some sort in order to get the metallic to pop they way they do.

Would be very cool to paint a road bike in that color.

I see all the keyboard warriors are up in arms about the stats, they all feel betrayed, in particular those who aren't buying one :lol2:

SMH.

• 1 year later...

update on the GT, flew up to Toronto to see the car at 80% complete, that was a week ago so the car is done, final rattle and weather testing then transport!

JH57_01.JPG

Looks very good, didn’t know you went for yellow, can’t wait to see it done.

Are you going to race it in a straight line against all the other cars ?