Murcielago Project Car

The_Don

Hi All,

I am after a Murcielago project car, in the form of a wrecked/damaged but salvagable car with no major chassis damage.

Drivetrain, suspension and cosmetic damage is fine, but interested in anything in need of repair and rebuilding. Also any part out cars or stripped chassis' laying around. Hardtop much preferred.

Please let me know of anything you know of anywhere across the US, Canada, South America, Europe, and Middle East and Asia.

Many Thanks.

This is the car to buy if you're looking at rebuilding a wrecked car.

If you can get this gated one for $38K Canadian, then buy that blue LP640 for $104, combine the 2, sell off the good parts from the Canadian one and the left over egear parts from the blue one, you could have a dream LP640 gated car for about $100K plus a boat load of sweat equity without paying the $400K asking price. The only thing you would need to buy is an LP640 front bumper.

I know of a 2003 (manual of course) available in Miami for very low 100's. Car is in good shape, just needs minor cosmetic stuff. 20K miles, clean title. One accident on Carfax. Black on Black. I'm thinking of buying it myself.

I owned an 03 black/black but that VIN does not match. My old 03 was wrecked a year after I sold it, that's why I asked. Picked up and E-gear LP640 which I love but if you can grab a manual DO IT.

• 2 weeks later...
One hell of clean looking car on the outside, and priced reasonably if it runs ok.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/172304197559

I've had business with the seller and he has the distinctly horrendous combination of being a liar, a scumbag AND a pompous ass. Do not believe one word of what he writes. Once you have his name, google it and watch what comes up in the greater Columbus area about how he does business.

Want to buy that car? Go look at it yourself. And see all of the titlework/papers. Caveat Emptor.

If all checks out good that would be a great deal.

ARE YOU ON CRACK? Take a look at what that car looked like before it was repaired. It should never have been put back on the road. Wasn't this a "Dr Murcielago" car?

image.jpeg

ARE YOU ON CRACK? Take a look at what that car looked like before it was repaired. It should never have been put back on the road. Wasn't this a "Dr Murcielago" car?

You are correct. I remember this conversation about a year and a half ago.

What I said was IF it checks out, which means car fax, ppi, etc.....

Obviously you have done that....

Only crack I've ever seen was the line going up your nose.