new VB exhaust for the SV!

SV-N-IT

does 07pearl have a SV and bought this SV factory race package? (tune and exhaust) if so I would love to see these dyno results.

10% does seem high but 5-7% is what I was expecting which is realistic with a tune and catback exhaust. I have seen NA GT3's with tune and exhaust gain almost 10% with dyno's to prove.

I was told from dealer the SV race package is a different part# and specifically designed for the SV. so maybe this a different setup.. either way I would be furious.

on my car I feel a difference with power, sound is insane and a big weight savings nonetheless. but a dyno will obviously tell the whole story!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does 07pearl have a SV and bought this SV factory race package? (tune and exhaust) if so I would love to see these dyno results.

10% does seem high but 5-7% is what I was expecting which is realistic with a tune and catback exhaust. I have seen NA GT3's with tune and exhaust gain almost 10% with dyno's to prove.

My Dyno graphs are above this post .

The factory tune did nothing at all. And the exhaust only gained up top after losing mid range .

The exhaust and tune is advertised for all aventadors, not SVs . It's the same add , and same exhaust and tune they supply .

There have been 2 SVs as well from my local dealer that lost power with the exhaust . Our tech is sending data from all cars to the factory .

No mention of SV in the add attached

image.jpeg

My Dyno graphs are above this post .

The factory tune did nothing at all. And the exhaust only gained up top after losing mid range .

The exhaust and tune is advertised for all aventadors, not SVs . It's the same add , and same exhaust and tune they supply .

There have been 2 SVs as well from my local dealer that lost power with the exhaust . Our tech is sending data from all cars to the factory .

got it, my dealer told me the SV tune etc. is different from the aventador package but who knows. a dyno on my car or a SV will tell the whole story.

I hope the factory steps up and helps you out! good luck :icon_thumleft:

here is a clip of the exhaust. I am pretty sure this is not a true representation since i am sure that mic was saturated (you can tell from the distorted tones) but it sounds deeper for sure. Now what does it sound like under full throttle? I would love to hear!

here is a clip of the exhaust. I am pretty sure this is not a true representation since i am sure that mic was saturated (you can tell from the distorted tones) but it sounds deeper for sure. Now what does it sound like under full throttle? I would love to hear!

nice! that is treynors SV! looks and sounds great!

thank you Albert for giving us all that insight, and damn i feel excited about hearing the final result of the exaust, in all honestly if i would own an SV and wanted to uprade my exaust this would be a no brainer, 30 pieces and VB brand!!! i am normally a kreisegg fan, but this sistem seems the one to have!!!

thank you Albert!

:iamwithstupid:

Even with the distortion it sound pretty sick! :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it sounds that great, the stock exhaust is just fine in my opinion. I would love to see dyno sheets, i would be surprised if there are any HP gains. Total waste of $$ to fix something that doesn't need fixing.

I don't think it sounds that great, the stock exhaust is just fine in my opinion. I would love to see dyno sheets, i would be surprised if there are any HP gains. Total waste of $$ to fix something that doesn't need fixing.

He does say there are no added HP he's very genuine about everything, as for fixing something which doesn't need fixing people do it daily :icon_mrgreen:

• 2 months later...
I don't want to discuss about Aventador exhaust systems, as I don't even have an Aventador. But I know that an used LP 550-2 VB costs almost twice than a standard LP 550-2 ( that we all know are the same car except a stripe and the name). That is not a Lamborghini decision: Market rules.

If one day I will buy a Gallardo, it will be the VB, just because it's dedicated to the Lambo legend and will be for me a great honor and privilege to own and drive it. Who cares of the other models and who cares of the cost.

Ciao

Albert, here in the USA there is not much price difference between an LP550-2 and a Balboni Edition. Are the prices in Europe that much different?

• 3 weeks later...