TT G Market

m3jasper

If it is the car I am thinking of, it was wrecked at a track event in NJ, which coincides with its current location and it was also a Heffner car which is the second coincidence :eusa_think:

Think the owners name was Joe at the time of the incident.

If it is the car I am thinking of, it was wrecked at a track event in NJ, which coincides with its current location and it was also a Heffner car which is the second coincidence :eusa_think:

Negative, wrong car. The one that had a mishap down at NJMP was stripped and the drivetrain was used for another project.

That car for sale is my car, and it has never been wrecked or in any accident ever.

I also owned the car that you are thinking about that was wrecked at a track event. Both were '09 verde LP560's. I ended up taking the engine and trans out of the first car and using it on my SL-C project in my sig. I just recently sold the wrecked shell of the first car.

Thanks for spreading unsubstantiated and false rumors. :icon_thumleft:

That car for sale is my car, and it has never been wrecked or in any accident ever.

I also owned the car that you are thinking about that was wrecked at a track event. Both were '09 verde LP560's. I ended up taking the engine and trans out of the first car and using it on my SL-C project in my sig. I just recently sold the wrecked shell of the first car.

My most sincerest apologies....but I wasn't too far :icon_pidu:

I came across this TT G on eBay.

It's a local car that I've seen on runs and know it's always been well taken care of. It seems like a ton of car for the $...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/152196342879

The TT G market is starting to get interesting...wouldn't be a bad upgrade.

TBH this does not seem like a good deal at all, particularly given where JBchess' car just sold.

Th Both were '09 verde LP560's.

Whoa. Can you really blame the guy? Unsubstantiated is a stretch. Identical owner. Identical color, model year, and spec. Also, this is kind of the point of a public forum. To watch out for one another, and if incorrect, information is clarified by others. GLWS.

Yeah PCJR, how could you be so dumb as to think that '09 VI LP560 Heffner TT might be (you did say "if") the same car as the other '09 VI LP560 Heffner TT owned in the same place (in fact by the same guy!). :rolleyes:

Honestly when I saw the this car I thought the same thing about it being the wrecked one as well. Its only natural to assume this. I remember when someone posted the video when it was wrecked sitting in a body shop after it came off some race track from hitting the wall, then it was deleted. So nothing was ever explained on what happened or what the plans for that car might have been so with a lot of members knowing this, you have to see its easy for all of us to draw the same conclusion that PCJR did. He meant no ill will, Pete is one of the nicest guys I ever met. Anyway GLWS.

Honestly when I saw the this car I thought the same thing about it being the wrecked one as well. Its only natural to assume this. I remember when someone posted the video when it was wrecked sitting in a body shop after it came off some race track from hitting the wall, then it was deleted. So nothing was ever explained on what happened or what the plans for that car might have been so with a lot of members knowing this, you have to see its easy for all of us to draw the same conclusion that PCJR did. He meant no ill will, Pete is one of the nicest guys I ever met. Anyway GLWS.

Yeah, I've actually met Pete and I agree he is a very nice guy and I'm sure that his intention was only to look out for other people on the forum.

But despite all the seemingly coincidental similarities, he was, in fact, incorrect, and I felt the need to correct him. I'd be foolish not to. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

Yeah, I've actually met Pete and I agree he is a very nice guy and I'm sure that his intention was only to look out for other people on the forum.

But despite all the seemingly coincidental similarities, he was, in fact, incorrect, and I felt the need to correct him. I'd be foolish not to. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

Hey guys, it's all good. An important part of the forum is accurate information to be shared amongst ourselves. I was only partially correct which justifiably deserved correction.

Thanks for watching my back :icon_thumleft:

TurboGallardo - GLWS!!

is this an air shifted trans?

i noticed it has a 3rd pedal

Looks like a sequential based on the shifter and the single slot plate below.

Im still dying to hear more about the Porsche 962 restoration as well!! GLWS and impressive (as always) collection Turbogallardo

:iamwithstupid:

please tell?!

I put a deposit on the Chiron. It is time for me to step up. :lol2: They are saying late 2018/early 2019 delivery. I also have another hypercar deal in the works to tide me over in the meantime but don't want to say much more than that until it's a done deal.

Im still dying to hear more about the Porsche 962 restoration as well!! GLWS and impressive (as always) collection Turbogallardo

I'll make a thread on it at some point. I have some pretty epic pictures so far.

I'll make a thread on it at some point. I have some pretty epic pictures so far.

How about the Superlight? I'd love to see some photos of that.

Super light and 962 pics would be awesome...my dream car was a dauer 962 when I was a kid.

I came across this TT G on eBay.

It's a local car that I've seen on runs and know it's always been well taken care of. It seems like a ton of car for the $...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/152196342879

The TT G market is starting to get interesting...wouldn't be a bad upgrade.

My good friend just sold his 2011 white SL Heffner for a lot less than 225k because The car kept breaking down and Heffner's customer service wasn't really there...

Some of the facts:

-Old Heffner TT kit

-Engine build

-Car had 3 or 4 owners since built

-4K miles in total

-He paid 220k for the car and sold for a little under 190k

-Drove the car for about 400 miles

-Sent it to Heffner 3-4 times in 1 year and He couldn't fix the problem

-He had a very hard time to get an answer from Heffner when his car was there.

I'm going to keep my personal opinion to myself.

My good friend just sold his 2011 white SL Heffner for a lot less than 225k because The car kept breaking down and Heffner's customer service wasn't really there...

Some of the facts:

-Old Heffner TT kit

-Engine build

-Car had 3 or 4 owners since built

-4K miles in total

-He paid 220k for the car and sold for a little under 190k

-Drove the car for about 400 miles

-Sent it to Heffner 3-4 times in 1 year and He couldn't fix the problem

-He had a very hard time to get an answer from Heffner when his car was there.

I'm going to keep my personal opinion to myself.

how many HP was this build?

GLWS! I think there are plenty of people doing their summer TTG shopping ready for some more powah.