Liquid Assets X Package UGR Gallardo vs Canada's Fastest Kawasaki H2

avengerr

Was just talking about liquid the other day. Glad he is enjoying the car still. That thing has seen its time on the street that's for sure.

Long time brother. Hope it was good things that were said? lol

Definitely had my share of seat time in this car but now that it is manual it is the perfect car and so much more drivable than before with EGear

Long time brother. Hope it was good things that were said? lol

Definitely had my share of seat time in this car but now that it is manual it is the perfect car and so much more drivable than before with EGear

Hey Man! Hope all is going well!

I can only imagine how bad ass the "X" is with it now being a manual... my lowly ol' Stage 3 is crazy amounts of fun for me while rowing the gears.

Hey Man! Hope all is going well!

I can only imagine how bad ass the "X" is with it now being a manual... my lowly ol' Stage 3 is crazy amounts of fun for me while rowing the gears.

Hey buddy,

How is the car treating you? Getting enough seat time?

The benefit of the Stage 3 is the response time on the turbo and a lot less lag. Must be a blast rowing gears in that!

A convertible 6-speed with over 2000hp on tap is ridiculous. What made you decide manual over sequential?

It is an experience that cannot be compared to anything else on the planet!

I chose manual because its more drivable on the street. The car is so damn easy to drive even with the aggressive clutch required for so much power. The car gets taken out atleast once a week and always with race gas and setting 4, lol.

Hey buddy,

How is the car treating you? Getting enough seat time?

The benefit of the Stage 3 is the response time on the turbo and a lot less lag. Must be a blast rowing gears in that!

Car is awesome! Major blast with a manual ..as you now know ;-)

and NEVER enough seat time... guess that's my fault for working so much and having a few too many cars.. Lol

Props on the bike kill! Bad Ass video

It is an experience that cannot be compared to anything else on the planet!

I chose manual because its more drivable on the street. The car is so damn easy to drive even with the aggressive clutch required for so much power. The car gets taken out atleast once a week and always with race gas and setting 4, lol.

My car is just stage 2.5 manual.. Can't even begin to believe how another 1k+ HP would be!! Insane!! Bad a*" car!!

^ Wow, to imagine the speedo will max out even quicker is unreal! Please make a video of the car on kill sometime !

Its at UGR right now getting set up for KILL mode and an end of the year video with TRC and 1320. I have some really cool things planned which I think will make for an awesome video

Its at UGR right now getting set up for KILL mode and an end of the year video with TRC and 1320. I have some really cool things planned which I think will make for an awesome video

Looking forward to it!

:monkeyleft: Awesome!!! Love their channels. Can't wait for that video. Hopefully a run against TRC Supra.. not that it will be an even race, but both are epic machines!