LED bulbs for license Illumination

supra808

Has anyone installed white led light bulbs for their Aventador license illumination in the rear? Will it look tacky? What bulb size will fit? Anyone with pictures? I've searched every where for a picture with no success. Thank guys

Has anyone installed white led light bulbs for their Aventador license illumination in the rear? Will it look tacky? What bulb size will fit? Anyone with pictures? I've searched every where for a picture with no success. Thank guys

Yes, the license plate lights are standard VW license plate lights. I took some LED ones that came standard on a newer VW CC and put them on the Aventador. Plug and play. 100x better looks.

• 2 months later...

I have led bulbs but it causes the warning light on the dash to come on. dealer said its because of the amp draw of the led is so much less...