Centenario LP 770-4 Roadster

LSHG

The majority of today's super cars does not photograph nicely. F-cars in particular, they look horrendous on photos but in the real, they aren't that bad and look a lot better. The Centenario is no exception. It looks disproportional on photos but quite a bit better in real life.

Lambo is too far down the VAG corporate ladder to be taken seriously. They'd rather sell a million units of cars for the masses instead of spending millions to develop a super/hyper car. And even if they do, it would go towards the Bugatti, Bentley and even Porsche brands. Lambo's new CEO likely couldn't make a very effective voice in the corporate room either and if I am reading it correctly, VAG had already lessen his influences on the board than when compared to the Winkelmann era.

The Centenario is a very nice car. But factoring in that it's a re-skinned Aventador with a slight tune, the price that it is asking due to its so-called exclusivity isn't really worth it. And at that price segment, it has some serious competition.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:iamwithstupid: I thought this a while back.. ;)

I'm not crazy about this car, something just doesn't look right IMO

I agree, just not enough change for me off the Aventador.