Gallardo front lift hose replacement

djantlive

My front lift hose needs to be replaced. Does anyone know what is the shop hours (labor) to replace it?

Part number is 400616733A

This is the long hose from rear to front shocks. Looks like a t shape very thin hose.

• 1 month later...
I think it was something around 4 hours.

Are we talking about the same hose? The work took nearly 20 hours. Another trusted Lambo tech said it was at least 10-12 hrs.

• 2 weeks later...
Are we talking about the same hose? The work took nearly 20 hours. Another trusted Lambo tech said it was at least 10-12 hrs.

Runs down the center valley then splits to the each shock, comes from engine bay.

20 hours is a lot. If a tech is saying 10-12, then that seems like 20 is the CP time and 10-12 is warrenty time. If I recall the pain was connecting to the shocks and disconnecting the claps around one of the fuel tanks.

Isn't this hose part of the lifting system/steering TSB?

Runs down the center valley then splits to the each shock, comes from engine bay.

20 hours is a lot. If a tech is saying 10-12, then that seems like 20 is the CP time and 10-12 is warrenty time. If I recall the pain was connecting to the shocks and disconnecting the claps around one of the fuel tanks.

Isn't this hose part of the lifting system/steering TSB?

Thanks Swif. This hose isn't part of the ps recall. It was original when the car was build. We are talking about the same hose as the fuel tank clamp and tight clearance at the front was indeed the pain points. The front is so tight that I can't even see the leak or much of the hose at all.

It has been fixed and thankfully i didn't take it to the dealer or else it would have been at least $3.5-4K

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks Swif. This hose isn't part of the ps recall. It was original when the car was build. We are talking about the same hose as the fuel tank clamp and tight clearance at the front was indeed the pain points. The front is so tight that I can't even see the leak or much of the hose at all.

It has been fixed and thankfully i didn't take it to the dealer or else it would have been at least $3.5-4K

I recall having to take out the front tube to get to those.

I only replaced a few of these lines. that was years ago so my memory is foggy.

Glad you get it handled and saved some cash.