Aventador Sensonum sound system

drviperdds

Is this worth it to get versus the standard system? I would think it would some difference if it is a roadster. How about with the coupes?

it is better, but I find myself listening to the race exhaust over the stereo lol

if you are keeping the car you might want to go aftermarket.

Is this worth it to get versus the standard system? I would think it would some difference if it is a roadster. How about with the coupes?

I got it in my SV Roadster. It is utter shite. Embarrassingly bad. Avoid.

Worst stereo system of any car I've ever driven. And that includes 1980s shit boxes with FM radio.

I cannot for the life of me understand how Lamborghini shipped this. It's beyond bad.

Worst stereo system of any car I've ever driven. And that includes 1980s shit boxes with FM radio.

I cannot for the life of me understand how Lamborghini shipped this. It's beyond bad.

It's really not all that difficult to get decent middle of the road sound quality in 99% of cars.

While the typical Lambo is a louder car to deal with, every single one of them have coupe doors and the bigger doors of coupes help with giving you a fuller sound and more midbass. It's not just the air volume but the length of the door that helps.

When I get into these sh**box cars with tiny doors and door panels, often times I think of those cars as hopeless.

The absurdity of these companies putting out subpar garbage is nauseating.

If specifying the Sensonum sound system gives you bigger speakers and a better platform for modifying....assuming it's not too expensive it might be ok for that purpose. But standalone, no.

I have Sensonum sound system on both Roadster and SV Roadster. It is fine on Roadster but crap on SV, I guess because of the CF door panels and other parts. I agree that this money can be spent better on other options

I have Sensonum sound system on both Roadster and SV Roadster. It is fine on Roadster but crap on SV, I guess because of the CF door panels and other parts. I agree that this money can be spent better on other options

I used dynamat insulation in my SV door panels and it sounds much better IMO

• 1 month later...

i have the sensonum system and it sounds worse than most sound systems i hear in my many uber rides..

How many more speakers, and what are the sizes of those speakers in the Sensonum upgrade?

If the upgrade provides larger speaker sizes and/or better/more speaker locations, it could be worth it if you're planning to make an upgrade anyways.

Probably not worth it on value, but if you value not making interior modifications to the doors and what not, it could be worth it.

How many more speakers, and what are the sizes of those speakers in the Sensonum upgrade?

If the upgrade provides larger speaker sizes and/or better/more speaker locations, it could be worth it if you're planning to make an upgrade anyways.

Probably not worth it on value, but if you value not making interior modifications to the doors and what not, it could be worth it.

AFAIK, the Sensonum "upgrade" has nothing to do with the speakers at all. All speakers remain the same as are their placements. They get different speaker grills that have a tag that reads "Sensonum" on each of them which, essentially, blocks out more surface area of the grill! The upgrade is actually a higher power amplifier which is basically pointless if the car has crappy speakers which they are. Higher power amp draws more power from and adds weight to the car.