My Diablo SVR restoration

andecorp

I have the number 13 but have it a long time. But yeah, heard about DVLA not keen on 666!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny some have mentioned the 666 thing.....

I'm actually trying to get 666 number plate for my car at the moment, proving very hard to find over here. Everyone obsessed with Satan thing, I ain't regulios in any way, so don't care.

666 plates are rare and, if they ever come up, expensive.

There are quite a few triple F plates available on DVLA.

Triple F is only for you if you don't much care if others get it or not.

My number 13 plate is FDZ13.

Never seen FFF before, must be quite rare? Probable more in UK than over here in N.I.

I would just like SLZ666 as I have quite a few low number SLZ numbers... Only want the SLZ666 to match in, plus 666 being whole Satan thing..... And Diablo as we all know means Devil in English...

I did the exact opposite. When I got one of the first Nogaro Blue Audi S4's in the US back in Nov. '99, I got the plate AWK 666...I had it on the car for a week and couldn't stand that I had that number. It is different when you have a Diablo I would assume for obvious reasons, but I just can't stand that number.

I had the plate made up just to see what it looks like on my car and love it. As mentioned I'm not a religious guy, or suspicious type, just like the whole myth of 666 being later to Satan and Dioble being his name lol.....

I did the exact opposite. When I got one of the first Nogaro Blue Audi S4's in the US back in Nov. '99, I got the plate AWK 666...I had it on the car for a week and couldn't stand that I had that number. It is different when you have a Diablo I would assume for obvious reasons, but I just can't stand that number.

I had the plate made up just to see what it looks like on my car and love it. As mentioned I'm not a religious guy, or suspicious type, just like the whole myth of 666 being later to Satan and Dioble being his name lol.....

When it used to live in Melbourne, 20 years ago, the Diablo VTR had the 666 plate on.