Shift Sector Oregon

TT R8 GT

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that's 10 MPH faster than the competition 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Congratulations UGR

Exactly, where is DP with their 237 R8 ??

Oh wait, they blew up...LOL

I don't know if Heffner even ran 237. They took down the video. Maybe it was 227.

They might be 15mph+ faster than the competition. Insane.

I remember when UGR was doing 250 mph in the mile. Now they're pretty much doing 250 mph in the half, LMFAO.

When the DCT X version Huracans come and put the power down, it will be game over in any standing half or roll race.

It's over. We had Richards car up at the line IF we needed to go faster. We will save it for the next one. All 6 Underground Racing builds ran flawless all weekend and are going home in one piece after multiple 240+ passes. Full event write up and videos coming soon.;)

All of the Underground Racing cars are full weight other than lighter seats.

It's over. We had Richards car up at the line IF we needed to go faster. We will save it for the next one.

Basically what you´re saying is 250 is booked for the next big event haha. Congrats on the wins and the reliability. Can only get better from here. Lighter Huracan SL version coming soon and DCT development under way as well.

Sorry I am talking about Gidi vs Richard. According to registration, 2500 vs 2000.

I believe they´re both at X2 level...could be wrong though. So you´re looking at above 2300WHP capability here

I believe they´re both at X2 level...could be wrong though. So you´re looking at above 2300WHP capability here

I figured the registration number was a typo. There has been many 2000 hp Lambos and none have run anything near 247.