Best concerts you have attended?

BLK85

Poison, Skrillex

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot Creed when they were at one point one of the biggest band!

• 7 months later...
On 1/23/2020 at 3:34 PM, emanon said:

Just bought tickets to see Matchbox 20 and the Wallflowers.  Time for some music from my High School years. 

They are coming to my city too. I will probably get tickets too. 

On 1/23/2020 at 4:34 PM, emanon said:

Just bought tickets to see Matchbox 20 and the Wallflowers.  Time for some music from my High School years. 

Oh man, that would be a throw back show. Now if DMB was there too it would be quite the ticket! 

I went to creed concert had a blast that was my first bad ass!!

19 hours ago, Destructo said:

Oh man, that would be a throw back show. Now if DMB was there too it would be quite the ticket! 

They are playing the same venue two weeks earlier. :icon_thumleft:

https://www.davematthewsband.com/tours/

Wife and I usually see a few concerts a year, i've found even if it's not your favorite genre, most live performances are a good time.  From static-x, taylor swift, or the rolling stones, always a great experience. 

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 12:00 PM, emanon said:

They are playing the same venue two weeks earlier. :icon_thumleft:

https://www.davematthewsband.com/tours/

Wife and I usually see a few concerts a year, i've found even if it's not your favorite genre, most live performances are a good time.  From static-x, taylor swift, or the rolling stones, always a great experience. 

Have to agree with this.  I personally think DMB music is some of the worst noise I've ever fcuking heard in my life.   To my ears it sounds like random notes and cats being strangled.  But with that said, ive been to like 6 or 7 of his shows, only because the party is such a damn good time.  hah

Same with Country concerts.  Not a fan of the music, but the shows are a good time.   The eye candy helps as well. 

23 minutes ago, Kevin2772 said:

Have to agree with this.  I personally think DMB music is some of the worst noise I've ever fcuking heard in my life.   To my ears it sounds like random notes and cats being strangled.  But with that said, ive been to like 6 or 7 of his shows, only because the party is such a damn good time.  hah

Same with Country concerts.  Not a fan of the music, but the shows are a good time.   The eye candy helps as well. 

Yeah DMB can be a real hit or miss kind of sound. I listen to a few songs from specific events. Otherwise it gets too "out there" I usually detest "jam bands." 

Never been much for concerts aside from a select few that i knew I needed to check off before people started dying. AC/DC being one of them. You're right on the money with country concerts though, that's an experience! 

47 minutes ago, Kevin2772 said:

I like older country, some of the new bullshit is just bad pop.  That being said I'll go to damn near any country concert and it's always a good time.  Jason Aldean puts on a great show, Luke Bryan used to be good, kinda losing his energy now. 

Everyone needs to see George Strait at least once, and you won't be able to comprehend the number of hot women. 

• 2 weeks later...

The 90s Alternative theme continues.  Got tickets to see the Goo Goo Dolls & Lifehouse in Sept.

Randomly last night we were roped into seeing Incubus for the eleventybillionth time, but that's always a good show.

And.... Nickelback. :aiwebs_010: :tool:  Yep... going to see them the day before Matchbox 20 at the same venue. :lol2: 

22 minutes ago, emanon said:

The 90s Alternative theme continues.  Got tickets to see the Goo Goo Dolls & Lifehouse in Sept.

Randomly last night we were roped into seeing Incubus for the eleventybillionth time, but that's always a good show.

And.... Nickelback. :aiwebs_010: :tool:  Yep... going to see them the day before Matchbox 20 at the same venue. :lol2: 

You're going to be busy with nostalgia! :lol2: 

I dig the Goo Goo Dolls for sure. And i imagine Incubus would be a good show. I had one of their concerts at Red Rocks on DVD. My preferred way of viewing concerts! :lol2: 

• 3 weeks later...

Got my Tool tickets, 2 days before my birthday! Call it a present to myself! Never seen them before. Read on Blabbermouth that they do a 2.5 hour set! Holy Shit! 

19 hours ago, BLK85 said:

Got my Tool tickets, 2 days before my birthday! Call it a present to myself! Never seen them before. Read on Blabbermouth that they do a 2.5 hour set! Holy Shit! 

I saw Tool in Madison Square Garden prob 15yrs ago, back when they wouldn't show their faces. Was a dope show, crazy visuals, lights etc. You will have a great time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2020 at 8:22 PM, BLK85 said:

I saw them a couple weeks ago in Atlanta.  To say the visuals were stunning is an understatement.  Fantastic show.

Ratt / Poison 1984 ish