Dad with guns and daughters meme

TestShoot

So we see these all over the place but it makes me think that these dads are insecure about their parenting. If these people constantly act as if all women, daughter included, are weak and incapable of learning from their mistakes, and basically only the dads are good enough, what does that mean? Pretty sure this topic got me perma-banned from another forum.

Discuss...

s_l300_1_.jpg

Aren't these just jokes to scare teenage boys? Are you telling me they all meant it ? 😳

It never scared me, I was proud to be the guy they used to get back at their dad :P

It never scared me, I was proud to be the guy they used to get back at their dad :P

Oh snap. Ya. Sometimes being too over protective can really backfire on you.

^^^Oh man that was FUNNY!! Loved the rules part!. Someone took some time to write all that..

And regarding the subject though. My daughters aren't teenagers yet. But They are raised with very high standards set by seeing how I hold myself and how I treat there mother (my wife). Im old school (even though Im in my mid 30s), so they know a proper man should open doors for them and be respectful. As well as other things that gentleman used to do. At the same time they are not needing of that, they just respect that chivalry....But if all else fails, yes I do have firearms, many of them. And I could say Im decently trained in combat, interrogation, and a few other things in that area. hahaha!! So when a boys ask what your Dad does for work. They says he protects people with his guns, and shoots the bad guys. :-) I never told them to say that, but you could only imagine the first time the teachers asked my older one that question..

But most of these memes are just for laughs and good fun...