iPhone 7 Pre-Orders

ToofDoc

So I got up at 2:55 AM EST to preorder my iPhone 7 Plus this morning, what a nightmare that was!

I had both ATT and Apple's website up ready to go! Of course, none of them launched exactly at midnight PST (3 AM EST), so I had to sit there and refresh every minute. Finally around 3:15 AM the Apple website started to work and allowed orders to be placed. At this time ATT's website started as well but crashed immediately!

After fumbling through a bunch of clicks with one of my eyes closed and my other eye half open, I was finally able to secure an order through Apple's website. Great news! I won't get my iPhone 7 Plus until Halloween! What a joke!

I got the Jet Black 128GB model!

The Jet Black models are selling out quick on Apple's website and now preorders are shipping into November! ATT's website has sooner ship dates.

What are your experiences on your preorder?

Ordered mine 256GB Jetblack will be delivered in 7 days, just an uneventful order, I've done it on my phone.

The only reason I got it was because I need more storage and my phone was always maxing out, hopefully the 256GB will be sufficient.

7 Plus 128GB in Black (not Jet Black) my delivery date is 9/23. I also got the Apple Watch Series 2 and that delivers by 9/30.

I don't think I've had a phone past 32MB storage lol. What are you guys storing on these things?

Photos and videos for my business, messages so I can revert back to them when I need them, pdf files, lots of emails, etc. etc.

I feel like rather than no headphone jack, they should have gone with that wireless charging on a pad, it'd be better, but I guess many people aren't worried about losing their headphones?

I was with my friend at 3am when she ordered it. Tmobile site was garbage and she ended up getting it on the Apple site after about 15 minutes. iPhone 7 plus 128gb jet black. I think her estimated arrival is sometime in October.

I don't think I've had a phone past 32MB storage lol. What are you guys storing on these things?

Same here. I'm on Android though. I store everything on external servers like Google photos , drive, etc so I really never need much room.

Photos, videos, and some locally stored music all take up a lot of space. Also, PDFs/documents for business. I'm not using all of my 128GB on my current phone but it's nice to have the extra room!

I own a video production company so we're always reviewing files, showing finished videos to clients, etc. We can stream most of them but it helps to have some local storage too.

Have some kids then you'll learn.

I love how 'jet black' is the new rage.

I had jet black on my original iPhone and my 3GS. 😂😂😂

For the 4S, the white was the must have. Now Jet black. I could order a flat black and have it shipped this month. My Jet black 128 ships late Oct/early Nov.

Very true. I've had to "fix" iPads for my niece's and nephews. Solution ? Delete all of their funny face videos lol !

That is exactly what my friend said!

Are you guys buying in installments, full payment for unlocked version or by contract?

I am out for a new plan and phone. It would be nice to get an unlocked version so I can use prepaid sims when out of country.

I hope you meant GB. Im with you if you mean GB though. My current phone has 32GB internal and im at 20GB used, and 6.6GB on my 64gb card.

Are you guys buying in installments, full payment for unlocked version or by contract?

I am out for a new plan and phone. It would be nice to get an unlocked version so I can use prepaid sims when out of country.

Unlocked then you can chose your carrier, under a contract you still pay the same but in monthly installments right ?

fcuk these new phones, what I really need is a new Macbook Pro.

yep, give me something that can run witcher 3 on high on bootcamp

The hell are you all excited about a damn phone for? :lol2:

And let's be honest, who can even use it to its full potential?

You kidding? I'll be texting in the showers now and underwater bath selfies!