Another LP670 SV crashed....manual

Plastique999

I don't see the value of a 2003 manual murcielago increasing because a one of three 2010 SV was wrecked. The same way I wouldn't see a 2005 manual standard Gallardo increasing in value because a 2012 manual superleggera crashed. Maybe you were being tongue-in-cheek and it didn't translate through your post And if that's the case my apologies

You take that back lol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found this posted on wreckedexotics.com under the picture of his car....someone lead me to the site..

Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV

Westlake Village, CA

Was kinda driving like an idiot all morning near the Piazza Gran Turismo event in Westlake Village even though they had signs up about driving slow and not revving. They turned my car away at the gate and so I went and parked somewhere else. Then the police approached me in the parking lot at the event to discuss my antics and so I played that off and decided to leave. About a mile down the road, in a moment that lacked judgement and talent, I spun the car into the curb trying to look cool. Not so cool anymore... :-\ PS: Thankfully my precious dog Murcie who was rolling with me was okay.

Credit: Benjamin Chen

Here's how they advertise their event: "Piazza GranTurismo combines high class performance with a relaxed winery atmosphere; gathering is open to any fine automobiles and exotic cars."

I am sure they were thrilled when this self-proclaimed jack-ass showed up.

How does one drive like an idiot with your dog in the car? I have to drive like a granny when mine is in the car so he doesn't get tossed around...

I must say, im surprised he admitted to driving like a fool all morning.

Roy do you know the current count for SVs in the US?

According to my records.

Counting the USA cars that have been exported OUT of the USA..

AND this latest accident one, (who knows if it will be back on the road)??

I show a total of 29 REAL SV cars still on the roads in USA.

I am NOT counting the Salvage title OR accident ones that have been repaired and put back on the road, nor the White one that was the Florida interior flooded car....only the NO story SV cars that remain.

How does one drive like an idiot with your dog in the car? I have to drive like a granny when mine is in the car so he doesn't get tossed around...

I must say, im surprised he admitted to driving like a fool all morning.

It could of easily been someone else that just wrote something up and submitted that statement.

Sucks to see the car gone. Good day for the other SV owners, especially the remaining manuals.

Just found this posted on wreckedexotics.com under the picture of his car....someone lead me to the site..

Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV

Westlake Village, CA

Was kinda driving like an idiot all morning near the Piazza Gran Turismo event in Westlake Village even though they had signs up about driving slow and not revving. They turned my car away at the gate and so I went and parked somewhere else. Then the police approached me in the parking lot at the event to discuss my antics and so I played that off and decided to leave. About a mile down the road, in a moment that lacked judgement and talent, I spun the car into the curb trying to look cool. Not so cool anymore... :-\ PS: Thankfully my precious dog Murcie who was rolling with me was okay.

Credit: Benjamin Chen

This is definitely someone trolling.

According to my records.

Counting the USA cars that have been exported OUT of the USA..

AND this latest accident one, (who knows if it will be back on the road)??

I show a total of 29 REAL SV cars still on the roads in USA.

I am NOT counting the Salvage title OR accident ones that have been repaired and put back on the road, nor the White one that was the Florida interior flooded car....only the NO story SV cars that remain.

:icon_super:

It could of easily been someone else that just wrote something up and submitted that statement.

I agree, it very well could be...I as well, find it hard to believe someone would make a negative statement like this about a accident that just occurred....the PLUS is no one was injured...

Cars can be replaced, people not so much

I agree, it very well could be...I as well, find it hard to believe someone would make a negative statement like this about a accident that just occurred....the PLUS is no one was injured...

Cars can be replaced, people not so much

I dunno. They aren't making any more manual Murci SV's, but they are still pumping out new people like there's no tomorrow! They literally make about 50 Ben Chen's a day! Literally!

I dunno. They aren't making any more manual Murci SV's, but they are still pumping out new people like there's no tomorrow! They literally make about 50 Ben Chen's a day! Literally!

ROTFLOL

Must admit, you got me there....

:lol2:

According to Instagram it looks like he picked up a Miura SVJ. It would be a shame if this car met the same fate as some of his others.

According to Instagram it looks like he picked up a Miura SVJ. It would be a shame if this car met the same fate as some of his others.

Thankfully that car is probably way too boring for him to hotrod around.

That is what you call,"fuck you money"

I need that passenger side mirror though, mine doesn't power fold. Hopefully I can get it from whoever buys the wreck.

He posted somewhere on IG that the car is already being rebuilt.

I need that passenger side mirror though, mine doesn't power fold. Hopefully I can get it from whoever buys the wreck.

Gonzo (gmendoza) has a simple cheap fix for this - we fixed this on my previous Murci.

It's just a small gear wheel that needs to be replaced....these cheap Chinese plastic parts break over time....paging Gmendoza!

oh-god-no-o.gif

Not so fast dude!! Give me a couple days. I'm working on something.

He posted somewhere on IG that the car is already being rebuilt.

Wonder what the factory would have to say to that :eusa_think: