World Record 1/2 mile pass of 247.25 MPH!! by Underground Racing

Underground Racing

For that kind of money though , i would buy a used Huracan and have you make it stage 3. I have a hard on for DCT lambo with quick spooling turbos on 93 pump.

Same here bud LOL. I´m saving up for an Huracan SL Stage 3 with Race Heads 1150WHP on 93 for the Autobahn.

There are a couple of 1000WHP Porsche 997TTs in my area who are basically the fastest cars around here...until my new setup will arrive haha

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here bud LOL. I´m saving up for an Huracan SL Stage 3 with Race Heads 1150WHP on 93 for the Autobahn.

There are a couple of 1000WHP Porsche 997TTs in my area who are basically the fastest cars around here...until my new setup will arrive haha

I've often driven through Germany but out of curiosity, what kind of access is there to race gas / ethanol? Either E85, E98, or high octane gasolines like MS109, VP Import (110+ octane type stuff). Helpful to get you that extra 100 - 150 whp (or more on the bigger builds).

I've often driven through Germany but out of curiosity, what kind of access is there to race gas / ethanol? Either E85, E98, or high octane gasolines like MS109, VP Import (110+ octane type stuff). Helpful to get you that extra 100 - 150 whp (or more on the bigger builds).

I had them deliver VP import to my house when ever I wanted it.

E85 is pretty widely available at gas stations. Not at every one, but a quick google search will find you one within 50 miles or so. As far as VP race gas is concerned, there are 1 or 2 German distributors for MS109/C16. I have not specifically asked them about pricing but I would mostly drive around on 95 octane from Aral Ultimate 102 (BP) or Shell VPower Racing 100. Those are both really high quality.

A stage 3 is not what I´d use to attend roll races or anything, because even in Germany there are a couple of A16s and A20 GTR´s. So i don´t consider buying race gas really ;)

Makes sense. thanks for the clarification.

You do realize if ETS wanted to they could make the same setup for a customer and it would make the same power through the 15 gallon tank and full interior. I mean the tranny is the same as in A20 and the engine is a billet with large turbos. really nothing that can't be a daily driver if someone wanted one. From what i heard the Shep trans is pretty close to stock when it comes to normal driving. besides the 5 gallon race tank and taking out 200lbs of interior weight it pretty much a street car.

from the last video they posted ( i was not there) it looked like regular 18" DR on all 4s. No slicks and they had glass windows.

If i called them and told them to build me the same setup but keep my interior and 15 gallon OEM tank , they would have no problems doing it. I would show up and run 240+. Power will be there.

For that kind of money though , i would buy a used Huracan and have you make it stage 3. I have a hard on for DCT lambo with quick spooling turbos on 93 pump.

Enjoy eating rocks and bugs in your forward facing exposed turbos running methanol

^^ Dustin was making a joke as Richard was looking in his rear view mirror on that run, making the joke, no need to look behind him as no one was behind him trying to race him. Come on man, think before you post. ;)

No need to make excuses for the stripped/gutted out ETS GTR. Richard was ready at the line if he needed to go faster (in his street car). Everyone always has more until they break ;)

Whats with all the hate? Their stripped/gutted out ETS GTR Would still weight what ur lambo does! They used DOT approved competition tyres as u guys do not regular street tyres! why the disrespect?

Whats with all the hate? Their stripped/gutted out ETS GTR Would still weight what ur lambo does! They used DOT approved competition tyres as u guys do not regular street tyres! why the disrespect?

Please don´t start the tire debate again. You do know that drag radials are just slicks with some grooves carved in them to meet DOT street standards. The Toyo tire is a regular semi slick street tire, such as the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 or Pirelli Trofeo R. You can drive them anywhere legally in the world, whereas drag radials are only legal to drive in the US.

Moreover what kind of debate is this anyways. Use the best tire option you have and race!

I don't see any disrespect.... The only disrespect here is you guys coming to a Lambo forum to tell us why ETS is faster but they didn't win this time because of whatever bs excuse... 😂😂😂

ETS is a drag car... And even then is not fast enough to beat UGR PERIOD...

I don't see any disrespect.... The only disrespect here is you guys coming to a Lambo forum to tell us why ETS is faster but they didn't win this time because of whatever bs excuse... 😂😂😂

ETS is a drag car... And even then is not fast enough to beat UGR PERIOD...

Hey no bs excuse here never said ets were faster they weren't! they lost shit happens that's racing! But why we always bitchen about the same old shit tyres, methanol,weight! They both run race tyres, and race fuel and weight around the same! To much hate in the world not enough racing!

You do realize if ETS wanted to they could make the same setup for a customer and it would make the same power through the 15 gallon tank and full interior. I mean the tranny is the same as in A20 and the engine is a billet with large turbos. really nothing that can't be a daily driver if someone wanted one. From what i heard the Shep trans is pretty close to stock when it comes to normal driving. besides the 5 gallon race tank and taking out 200lbs of interior weight it pretty much a street car.

If i called them and told them to build me the same setup but keep my interior and 15 gallon OEM tank , they would have no problems doing it. I would show up and run 240+. Power will be there.

You do realize if your statement was true Thy wouldn't strip the car because according to what you said there are not benefits in making their car a LOT lighter? 😂😂😂😂

Hey no bs excuse here never said ets were faster they weren't! they lost shit happens that's racing! But why we always bitchen about the same old shit tyres, methanol,weight! They both run race tyres, and race fuel and weight around the same! To much hate in the world not enough racing!

Bitching? 🤔🤔🤔 Winners don't bitch my friend... Winners just win and get ready for the next victory (TI😉)

This is awesome! But even more crazy to think about is the Drag Weak winner ran roughly the same speed in the quarter mile.

But it is also crazy to thing these go 2 seconds faster on first 400m than P1, LaF or 918 and propably carries as much or more speed at that point than those machines top out on autobahn.

For all of you UR TT Huracan Stage 3 lovers #UR7

The Camaro is fast it's TT putting out around 1000whp. Friends car.

Enjoy eating rocks and bugs in your forward facing exposed turbos running methanol

They can route them anywhere And put filters , really not rocket science for them. ;-)

They can route them anywhere And put filters , really not rocket science for them. ;-)

And then it would not be as fast. Otherwise, they would not put them there. Also, methanol. Even a 15 gallon tank would mean filling up absolutely everywhere

And then it would not be as fast. Otherwise, they would not put them there. Also, methanol. Even a 15 gallon tank would mean filling up absolutely everywhere

These arguments get a little circular. Forgot specific cars, but it terms of platform, the GTR is heavier, it has less displacement, it has fewer cylinders, it has a larger frontal area (although a better Cd, and likely a slightly worse CdA), similar transmission tech (DCT vs. GR6). Both AWD. Point being, the GTR builders HAVE TO do SOMETHING to overcome the disadvantage. Tires, weight, fuel, SOMETHING. It you put 80mm turbos on each, it would literally be impossible for the heavier, smaller displacement car to win. The only other way to overcome physical limitations aside from the differences people keep mentioning (tires, no radio, meth, whatever) is magic. Yes, magic.

For all of you UR TT Huracan Stage 3 lovers #UR7

The Camaro is fast it's TT putting out around 1000whp. Friends car.

That's really fun! Enjoy the UR7 so much fun for the streets