World Record 1/2 mile pass of 247.25 MPH!! by Underground Racing

Underground Racing

I think ETS was 244.8 and Gidi was 244.29 ? Can't seem to find the results, but in the video I saw Gidi holding the 2nd place trophy. Maybe cause ETS is a shop car? I'm sure those that attended the event will chime in.

As for the competition, Kevin's comment shows he and UGR are a class act. Competition is good. And I've read when Tony @ T1 showed UGR the same respect post TI. I can totally understand cheering for UGR. But to want to watch UGR Lambo vs. UGR Lambo at every event? That would be boring. And the keyboard jockeys like me would have nothing to argue about afterwards :)

I think UGR has continually proven themselves and demonstrated they are at the top of the game, but for some of you to actually be against others getting to this level is a little insane. Any racing series I follow where there is one utterly dominant team and/or driver gets so boring I stop tuning into races. And I don't think the record would be 247 today if there WASN'T competition. So we should all be appreciative for ETS, A*M*S, T1, DP, and the many, many others builders / tuners out there attempting to fight for the crown.

Heck, I'd go one further and say that it would be nice to see for FGTs, Vipers, McLaren, Supras, Vettes and anything else thrown into the mix!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You only know some of it, you were not at the race were you? I heard all the same stuff at the event and I didnt ask for the info like you did. ;)

Not a big deal, its just part of the game.

Time to focus in on TI. Going to be hard to beat Tonys GTR's ;(

Fair assessment . I was not there .

You worried about Tony ? Vs all your cars ... If I was a betting man I would say it will be the easiest win to date . ETS is a lot faster than T1 car so far.

Can someone explain to me how u strip 6th gear on the first run and then keep adding power and go faster on subsequent runs?

They swapped the Tranny overnight

Fair assessment . I was not there .

You worried about Tony ? Vs all your cars ... If I was a betting man I would say it will be the easiest win to date . ETS is a lot faster than T1 car so far.

How you figure that Tony will have to run all the UGR cars? Have you ever been to a TI?

not sure how one can make a statement like that. you either went over 240 or you didn't. capable of doing something is not the same as actually doing it.

those top 3 cars are something else. richard's and gidi's lambos are refined, and the GTR is raw, but all three are fast.

Sorry I forgot you work for UGR 😂😂😂

There are many UGR customers with the Stage X+ capable to go over 240... They are not racing their cars but they are capable to go over 240 MPH... And one of them is the Green Huracan...

UGR built over 200 high performance cars I guess you know them all right?

Not sure why everyone is saying they made excuses for losing ? They just gave info on the run. I don't see any excuses. Just stating how the car acted at XX amount of boost and what happened during the weekend. Its not like they came out and said UG is lucky etc.. they just responded to what someone asked on the other forum how much boost was on that run. They answered.

🤔🤔🤔🤔 Do you really think They are 100% honest? 😂😂😂 even when the truth will ruin their reputation? Come on man...

How you figure that Tony will have to run all the UGR cars? Have you ever been to a TI?

you know what i mean Kevin. If they have to go through 4 lambos making 2500whp , the chances are stacked. Tony is not making close to ETS power. My point is it would be nice if there were a few other GTRs to make it interesting. It will be lambo on lambo most of the bracket.

IMO ,it will be a cake walk. just saying what i think. If there were 12 GTRs making 2500whp vs 1 lambo making 2500 hp who would be the favorite?

Sorry I forgot you work for UGR 😂😂😂

There are many UGR customers with the Stage X+ capable to go over 240... They are not racing their cars but they are capable to go over 240 MPH... And one of them is the Green Huracan...

UGR built over 200 high performance cars I guess you know them all right?

oh sorry, i didn't know you personally test drove every x+ that came off UGR the assembly line. i mean, why bother lining up then? bc it's clear as day every x+ will run 250, regardless of driver, track conditions, QC variances between cars...etc. run one of them out there and assign the trophy to all like builds.

you know what i mean Kevin. If they have to go through 4 lambos making 2500whp , the chances are stacked. Tony is not making close to ETS power. My point is it would be nice if there were a few other GTRs to make it interesting. It will be lambo on lambo most of the bracket.

IMO ,it will be a cake walk. just saying what i think. If there were 12 GTRs making 2500whp vs 1 lambo making 2500 hp who would be the favorite?

He "might" have to race two UGR Lambos. We will eliminate each other as well. So if he just beats 2 he wins if we are lucky enough to make the finals to race him. He is also bringing another GTR that will be as fast or prob faster than his shop car I hear. I don't know of any 2500whp Lambos going to TI.

This is awesome! But even more crazy to think about is the Drag Weak winner ran roughly the same speed in the quarter mile.

it's clear as day every x+ will run 250, regardless of driver, track conditions, QC variances between cars...etc. run one of them out there and assign the trophy to all like builds.

"There are many UGR customers with Stage X+ capable to go over 240..."

🤔🤔🤔

Capable

"having the ability, fitness, or quality necessary to do or achieve a specified thing"

You are welcome 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

🤔🤔🤔🤔 Do you really think They are 100% honest? 😂😂😂 even when the truth will ruin their reputation? Come on man...

Ruin? How so?

We can agree that the UGR Lambo is one of the best engineered and fastest road based cars today, right? ETS set the second fastest time of the weekend, and from my knowledge, the second fastest 1/2 mile trap ever. I'm not trying to take anything away from UGR. They won, all there cars went home in one piece, they dominated. But why so much hate against the competition? Why no respect for what ETS achieved that weekend as well?

This is awesome! But even more crazy to think about is the Drag Weak winner ran roughly the same speed in the quarter mile.

Shit they better be considering they are on drag setups.

Vegas I respect what ETS is doing trust me. Couldn't have happened to nicer guys. Lucas is a stand up guy. Their car is plain crazy fast. You know I got to mess with the GTR folks though lol. It's all in good fun. I've also never heard ETS say crazy things like "oh it was our radiator hose, or catch can". Lucas is a straight shooter. I've actually raced Lucas before. He's a great competitor and win lose or draw he's a class act.

Like I said. People don't realize how fast these cars have gotten. Would love to see a 60-180 race X version vs a stock huracan or stage 3 car. That would put it into perspective. These cars going 240+ will demolish my old 2r setup. It's not even close.

I do agree with you on the dct r8 and huracan are the future and I cannot wait to own one. With the new transmission you could literally have a race car but daily drive it. The E Gear was so slow. I was in the Huracan for the first time a couple of weeks ago and we launched it (stock car) and it felt like I was in a 1000 whp GTR off the line. It was crazy fast.

Ruin? How so?

We can agree that the UGR Lambo is one of the best engineered and fastest road based cars today, right? ETS set the second fastest time of the weekend, and from my knowledge, the second fastest 1/2 mile trap ever. I'm not trying to take anything away from UGR. They won, all there cars went home in one piece, they dominated. But why so much hate against the competition? Why no respect for what ETS achieved that weekend as well?

There is not hate at all... I'm happy they join the 240 club... Too bad UGR is moving to the 250 club very soon 😂😂😂

Shit they better be considering they are on drag setups.

They probably have the same power. But I would say the Huracan is more street-able.

He "might" have to race two UGR Lambos. We will eliminate each other as well. So if he just beats 2 he wins if we are lucky enough to make the finals to race him. He is also bringing another GTR that will be as fast or prob faster than his shop car I hear. I don't know of any 2500whp Lambos going to TI.

how much power do you think it takes to run 247 mph in 1/2 mile? I mean come on. You have to be close to that number.

from what i recall ( and don't quote me) hoffmans White car made 2000whp and it ran 215 or so. in the 1/2 mile we have to assume that you need another 500WHP+ MIN to get near 250. no way around it.

ETS ran 5 psi more for only 2-3mph showing as you go faster you need A LOT more power.

I know what you are going to say, we never "dynoed" 2500whp.

how much power do you think it takes to run 247 mph in 1/2 mile? I mean come on. You have to be close to that number.

from what i recall ( and don't quote me) hoffmans White car made 2000whp and it ran 215 or so. in the 1/2 mile we have to assume that you need another 500WHP+ MIN to get near 250. no way around it.

ETS ran 5 psi more for only 2-3mph showing as you go faster you need A LOT more power.

I know what you are going to say, we never "dynoed" 2500whp.

Sorry Sam, but your calculations regarding HP numbers and 1/2 mile speeds are complete nonsense. 1. Hoffmans car did not have an sequential gear box on that particular run you are talking about and 2. Kevin said they tried a 280mph gearing setup at that event for Hoffmans car and it did not work so well thats why cody went 217 with less power and won the event.

So HP numbers are not comparable between that particular gallardo and these newer X versions. With a different trans/gearing setup Hofmanns car would be capable of 230 as well im sure.

So yeah maybe UGR is above 2100WHP with their X1 versions and 2300WHP with X2´s but 2500whp, that would be news to me

Sorry Sam, but your calculations regarding HP numbers and 1/2 mile speeds are complete nonsense. 1. Hoffmans car did not have an sequential gear box on that particular run you are talking about and 2. Kevin said they tried a 280mph gearing setup at that event for Hoffmans car and it did not work so well thats why cody went 217 with less power and won the event.

So HP numbers are not comparable between that particular gallardo and these newer X versions. With a different trans/gearing setup Hofmanns car would be capable of 230 as well im sure.

So yeah maybe UGR is above 2100WHP with their X1 versions and 2300WHP with X2´s but 2500whp, that would be news to me

splitting hairs.. 2300-2400-2500 its just a number. He can push it as hard as he needs it to be for each event.

splitting hairs.. 2300-2400-2500 its just a number. He can push it as hard as he needs it to be for each event.

Who cares about HP numbers numbers anyways? What matters are the racing results

We never ran Peaks on kill. Cody's car that same day went 217 at aprox 1750 whp. Next event at just under 2,000 and he ran 225.

I don't know how much power we are making, I really don't care, I just want us to go fast. ;) They make too much power to even get a good dyno reading. Cant get a dyno number when its blowing the tires off at the higher boost levels. ;)

I can tell you that Richards Huracan, that is still fully loaded can drive across the country with NO issues. He could have driven right off of the airfield/track and drove it across the country with NO Changes. ;)

We never ran Peaks on kill. Cody's car that same day went 217 at aprox 1750 whp. Next event at just under 2,000 and he ran 225.

I don't know how much power we are making, I really don't care, I just want us to go fast. ;) They make too much power to even get a good dyno reading. Cant get a dyno number when its blowing the tires off at the higher boost levels. ;)

I can tell you that Richards Huracan, that is still fully loaded can drive across the country with NO issues. He could have driven right off of the airfield/track and drove it across the country with NO Changes. ;)

Makes sense. thanks for the clarification.

You do realize if ETS wanted to they could make the same setup for a customer and it would make the same power through the 15 gallon tank and full interior. I mean the tranny is the same as in A20 and the engine is a billet with large turbos. really nothing that can't be a daily driver if someone wanted one. From what i heard the Shep trans is pretty close to stock when it comes to normal driving. besides the 5 gallon race tank and taking out 200lbs of interior weight it pretty much a street car.

from the last video they posted ( i was not there) it looked like regular 18" DR on all 4s. No slicks and they had glass windows.

If i called them and told them to build me the same setup but keep my interior and 15 gallon OEM tank , they would have no problems doing it. I would show up and run 240+. Power will be there.

For that kind of money though , i would buy a used Huracan and have you make it stage 3. I have a hard on for DCT lambo with quick spooling turbos on 93 pump.