Underground Racing Back 2 Back World Records

Underground Racing

We have had fires but they are pretty rare. I believe there have been 3 since 2009. There have been a couple that were "not" TT build related. But when it does happen and our cameras are rolling, we don't try to hide it as we will post them up just like the video below. This happens sometimes and I WARN all customers, verbally and in writing before any transactions are made on racing these cars at a high level.

We have had fires but they are pretty rare. I believe there have been 3 since 2009. There have been a couple that were "not" TT build related. But when it does happen and our cameras are rolling, we don't try to hide it as we will post them up just like the video below. This happens sometimes and I WARN all customers, verbally and in writing before any transactions are made on racing these cars at a high level.

whats the reason they catch fire? Is it the speed or lambos just prone to catch fire? I have seen 100% stock lambos catch on fire.

My favorite video