"I'm sorry, Aram is out of the office on business....

Mako

Allan, your lotus would be faster if it had two lotus emblems on the back. It helps the weight distribution.

His Lotus would be even faster if he stopped eating Bic Macs and dropped another 100lbs.Beefcake-Lambo should be the nickname :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is allan fat?

Guest SP_wEaZeL
Allan, your lotus would be faster if it had two lotus emblems on the back. It helps the weight distribution.

His Lotus would be even faster if he stopped eating Bic Macs and dropped another 100lbs.Beefcake-Lambo should be the nickname :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is allan fat?

That's an understatment..when we had his 355...he broke a gear that allowed the seat to move foward...his Diablo seat..has an imprint that says Gucci. What do you think? :lol: :lol:

well I saw the picture of him with Mr. Balboni and he didn't look fat to me. Then again that was 3 years ago as he said in the post so whatta you say allan, you up for a recent photo shoot? :mrgreen:

Why is everyone always picking on me? Im sure there will be enough pictures of me to go around after the Running of the Bulls.