Factory Racing Exhaust plus tune for AVSV!

TeamSalamone

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't want the feeling of being chased by a swamp of angry bees either.

I want to feel like I'm being chased by a swamp of angry bees and a pack of provocatively dressed school girls lol

I guess I will have to get the race exhaust 😉

I want to feel like I'm being chased by a swamp of angry bees and a pack of provocatively dressed school girls lol

I guess I will have to get the race exhaust 😉

LOL!

I thought you have one?!

All I know is it better make a big sound difference after all this shit!

it is well worth the hassle, you guys that haven't experienced it will love it!

IMO it sounds perfect! not to loud but just right!

Bees, school girl or race exhaust? I have none lol

LOL!

Bees, you likely have more of those at your end (on our side of the border) than mine.

School girls, I can show you that with relative ease. You'll need to fly to Japan though. :icon_mrgreen:

I could have sworn that S of LoV said he sold you the last one he had in stock at that time. But if you don't have one, then yes, get one. Certainly recommended!

it is well worth the hassle, you guys that haven't experienced it will love it!

IMO it sounds perfect! not to loud but just right!

I can't wait to get mine, you have an aftermarket one right? How does it compare? Which one do you like better ?

I can't wait to get mine, you have an aftermarket one right? How does it compare? Which one do you like better ?

I had the race on my 16 SV coupe and kreisseg on my 17 SVR and the race sounded better IMO

I had the race on my 16 SV coupe and kreisseg on my 17 SVR and the race sounded better IMO

It's the same Race exhaust right for the 16 &17 right? Couldn't you use that same system to install on the SVR and wait on the software programming?

LOL!

Bees, you likely have more of those at your end (on our side of the border) than mine.

School girls, I can show you that with relative ease. You'll need to fly to Japan though. :icon_mrgreen:

I could have sworn that S of LoV said he sold you the last one he had in stock at that time. But if you don't have one, then yes, get one. Certainly recommended!

I was going to buy the last race exhaust that LoV had but the tune wasn't ready so I decided to wait, that was last October and I'm still waiting for that tune lol

I was going to buy the last race exhaust that LoV had but the tune wasn't ready so I decided to wait, that was last October and I'm still waiting for that tune lol

Oh ok, that's what threw me off. You car needs to come in for the recall before they will sell you the exhaust and software. And I had notified L about the possible squeaking sound from your roof. You just need to touch home base.

It's the same Race exhaust right for the 16 &17 right? Couldn't you use that same system to install on the SVR and wait on the software programming?

yeah I probably should have done just that, but I sold the race exhaust to a friend/LP member thinking the kreisseg would be better. IMO the race sounds better.

Oh ok, that's what threw me off. You car needs to come in for the recall before they will sell you the exhaust and software. And I had notified L about the possible squeaking sound from your roof. You just need to touch home base.

My car is still down in the USA. I will drive it up to Canada late next month and have LoV sort her out!!

yeah I probably should have done just that, but I sold the race exhaust to a friend/LP member thinking the kreisseg would be better. IMO the race sounds better.

How would you compare the two? And by chance have you heard a Powercraft in person? If so add that in the comparison.

I should have my car by Friday....so I will give my review of the Factory Race system this weekend. Went by the dealer this week and started the car to hear it is stock form. I forgot how quite it is.

My stock Hellcat is about 10 times as loud!! They really should offer this option from the factory. Sad to have that beautiful V-12 muted to that level.

How would you compare the two? And by chance have you heard a Powercraft in person? If so add that in the comparison.

IIRC, the Kreissiegg has a much higher pitch like the F1 sound whereas the Lambo race one has a lower pitch with emphasis on the mid-low frequencies. IMO, the Lambo one seems to have more substance to it while the Kreissiegg screams like a swamp of angry bees. Two completely different sound; subject to personal preference; but if you like one, chances are you won't like the other. I have not heard the Powercraft in the real.

Kreissieg WOT top end sound is incredible, however I see where SV-N-IT is coming from for his preference for the Race exhaust. The Kreissieg system has a serious design flaw IMO when it comes to low and mid range sound(everyday driving).

I should have my car by Friday....so I will give my review of the Factory Race system this weekend. Went by the dealer this week and started the car to hear it is stock form. I forgot how quite it is.

My stock Hellcat is about 10 times as loud!! They really should offer this option from the factory. Sad to have that beautiful V-12 muted to that level.

I have heard almost everything.. IMO the race has the best sound (not obnoxious, just right), the kreissig does sound better WOT but some spots just don't seem right.

an SV with stock exhaust is like telling a cheetah to walk not run lol

I have heard almost everything.. IMO the race has the best sound (not obnoxious, just right), the kreissig does sound better WOT but some spots just don't seem right.

an SV with stock exhaust is like telling a cheetah to walk not run lol

Now I am really excited to have mine installed but they won't do it until the recall is performed and at this stage the dealer doesn't have an ETA on the parts :(

Now I am really excited to have mine installed but they won't do it until the recall is performed and at this stage the dealer doesn't have an ETA on the parts :(

awe man that sucks.. but it will be worth while!

we have 3 SV's meeting up Friday night one with race, one w/kreissig with and w/o cats, so ill try and get some sound clips.

I'm lucky! My Jan 2017 build at the dealership now has zero recall campaign needed when the dealership did the pre-delivery inspection. We're thinking that my car's exhaust issue was addressed at the factory assembly line.

I'll see if my car can be ready for the factory racing exhaust upgrade.

I'm lucky! My Jan 2017 build at the dealership now has zero recall campaign needed when the dealership did the pre-delivery inspection. We're thinking that my car's exhaust issue was addressed at the factory assembly line.

Sounds like you are good to go. Just an FYI, they had trouble with the software at first on mine, but got with Corp and fixed whatever it was pretty quick. Just incase you run into that.

awe man that sucks.. but it will be worth while!

we have 3 SV's meeting up Friday night one with race, one w/kreissig with and w/o cats, so ill try and get some sound clips.

Looking forward to the video, I know it doesn't do it justice but still there is nothing like me waking up my wife in the morning at the sound of a SV played on my ipad :lol2:

Your car is good from the factory, all cars delivered in 2017 are.