Factory Racing Exhaust plus tune for AVSV!

TeamSalamone

Looking forward to the video, I know it doesn't do it justice but still there is nothing like me waking up my wife in the morning at the sound of a SV played on my ipad :lol2:

:icon_thumleft: :lol2:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have heard almost everything.. IMO the race has the best sound (not obnoxious, just right), the kreissig does sound better WOT but some spots just don't seem right.

an SV with stock exhaust is like telling a cheetah to walk not run lol

I think this blue SV in this video is running the stock muffler with straight pipes. There is another video that shows a close up of the rear and it appears stock but is noticeably louder idling than a 'normal' SV. This SV sounds incredible, if straight pipes are the only modification I think a new exhaust system is unnecessary.

the red SV roadster has the Power Craft exhaust.

blue SV 0:13 10:15 16:35

I think this blue SV in this video is running the stock muffler with straight pipes. There is another video that shows a close up of the rear and it appears stock but is noticeably louder idling than a 'normal' SV. This SV sounds incredible, if straight pipes are the only modification I think a new exhaust system is unnecessary.

wow that blue SV sounds like a F1 car! do you know what setup he has? I would think straight pipes would lose back pressure etc.

And, per usual, the Porsche sounds like a fart . . . not even a powerful fart, like the kind that you have to move an ass cheek for.

And, per usual, the Porsche sounds like a fart . . . not even a powerful fart, like the kind that you have to move an ass cheek for.

LMFAO..

That's what I was thinking when I watched the video, not exactly that but something along the same line LOL

Man....all I got to hear was start up and pull it straight from trailer into my building. But it sounds mean as fcuk!

We are having windstorms right now so it will be Saturday before I can really expirience it. I'll try to get some video.

Likely a combination of Power Craft and a straight pipe (supplied along with the PC products) as a majority of the Lambo owners here has the same setup.

http://www.power-craft.jp/base11111111111111111111.html

And this is how it sounds.

so last night i heard 5 SV's at lambo Broward event

with kreisseg. (close to race but higher pitch)

kreisseg w/o cats (insanely loud high pitch)

race (a bit louder then mine, but not as high pitch)

race w/o cats (holy shit loud and F1 sound)

stock(horrible)

i didn't get any vid but a few members were with me maybe they did..

Lambo racing exhaus chrome is discolored in only 4000 miles after instal ... it's yellowing and chrome "peeling" due to heat?

WTF??

Lambo racing exhaus chrome is discolored in only 4000 miles after instal ... it's yellowing and chrome "peeling" due to heat?

Join the club!

Mine too is changing colour to brownish on the tips about 1-2cm around edge and I've only done less than 1000 km !

This is shit material, just like the standard which was rusted and that was my reason for changing actually!

I'll be complaining to factory -this is ridiculous!

And so should whoever has that problem which I suspect is everyone since the steel must be the same material used ..

Any idea how long it takes for a dealership to receive the factory race exhaust once the waiver is signed? Does the race exhaust come directly from the factory?

Join the club!

Mine too is changing colour to brownish on the tips about 1-2cm around edge and I've only done less than 1000 km !

This is shit material, just like the standard which was rusted and that was my reason for changing actually!

On a Ferrari it's called 'shit'.

On a Lambo it's called 'passion'.

Go figure.

All stainless tarnishishes, just polish it with some metal polish and then a sealant should help?

Obviously i don't know how bad you guys are talking

All stainless tarnishishes, just polish it with some metal polish and then a sealant should help?

Obviously i don't know how bad you guys are talking

yes, I used mothers polish and works perfect FYI

Just drive the damn thing and leave the polishing to the Ferrari owners.

Raylambo all metal will tarnish when subjected to heat, stop looking at your exhaust tip, just keep on looking at your passenger seat :icon_thumleft:

TeamSalamone's car spends its life at full revs I am surprised the exhaust hasn't exploded the tips off yet :icon_mrgreen:

Scud just likes to whine in general, it's one of his passions.

Just drive the damn thing and leave the polishing to the Ferrari owners.

Raylambo all metal will tarnish when subjected to heat, stop looking at your exhaust tip, just keep on looking at your passenger seat :icon_thumleft:

TeamSalamone's car spends its life at full revs I am surprised the exhaust hasn't exploded the tips off yet :icon_mrgreen:

Scud just likes to whine in general, it's one of his passions.

lmfao good point!

Just learned that the factory racing exhausts are on back order at the factory.

I know, I can't get a delivery date on mine which sucks because the recall parts aren't far away, it would've been nice to get it all done at the same time.

I know, I can't get a delivery date on mine which sucks because the recall parts aren't far away, it would've been nice to get it all done at the same time.

dealer is handling the recall on my car now FYI

has anyone tried to dynamat/insulate the doors so the speakers sound better? I have the sensonum option and it sounds horrible. lots of shallow, echo sounds :(

dealer is handling the recall on my car now FYI

has anyone tried to dynamat/insulate the doors so the speakers sound better? I have the sensonum option and it sounds horrible. lots of shallow, echo sounds :(

I had said it on many occasions: the cabin of a Lamborghini renders it physically impossible to have decent sound, let alone good one; even with DSP and active crossovers etc... With the SV, it would be much worse as nearly all the carpet, padding and soft surfaces had been eliminated. Sound will bounce everywhere thus causing the hallow sound & echo. Dynamat/insulating the doors will have minimal result if any. Those are for damping the speakers' "enclosures", in this case, the doors; that's not the primary cause of the poor sound; it's the hard surfaces. :(