• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillary is shitting her pants, Ohio will determine the winner. Trump has a lead in that state, this election race will be won by a nose length.

We all knew she was corrupt, but the level of corruption is literally unbelievable. She makes the plot of House of Cards look like kids play.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN OHIO!!!

Main reason it seems plausible is the tendency for ppl around her to end up dead

:iamwithstupid:

Just a quick refresher course 'lest we forget' what has happened to many "friends" of the Clintons.

1- James McDougal - Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 - Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 - Vince Foster - Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 - Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller committed suicide.

5 - C. Victor Raiser, II - Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 - Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted advisor".

7 - Ed Willey - Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 - Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 - James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas

10 - James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..

11 - Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 - Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 - Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 - Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 - Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 - Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her deathDecember 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 - Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating MenaAirport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 - Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at MenaAirport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his WashingtonDC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19 - Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington , Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20 - Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. DiedNovember 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21 - Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 - Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton 's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

23 - Barry Seal - Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 - Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 - Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26 - Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.

27 - Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 - Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.

29 - Keith McMaskle - Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 - Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 - Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

32 - James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes".

33 - Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

34 - Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD

35 - Major William S. Barkley, Jr.

36 - Captain Scott J . Reynolds

37 - Sgt. Brian Hanley

38 - Sgt. Tim Sabel

39 - Major General William Robertson

40 - Col. William Densberger

41 - Col. Robert Kelly

42 - Spec. Gary Rhodes

43 - Steve Willis

44 - Robert Williams

45 - Conway LeBleu

46 - Todd McKeehan

In the 2 months prior to 8/10/16

1. Seth Rich, 27 yr old DNC staffer shot to death on his way home in DC. Nothing stolen, He still had his watch, wallet and cell phone.

/> Julian Assange from Wikileaks is hinting that this was his source for the leaked DNC emails. He is even offering a reward for information.

2. Joe Montano, who was a former DNC Chairman, would have knowledge of the criminal activities used to get Hillary Clinton elected. Montano died from what was said to be a heart attack on July 25, the day the DNC started.

3. Shawn Lucas, the lead attorney who was working to expose the DNC fraud case in Florida was unexpectedly found dead in his home. His death is under investigation.

4.Victor Thorn, who was a prolific author and seasoned investigator of the Clintons. He was best known as a Clinton expert, writing over 6 books on all of their scandals. Co-workers report he was working diligently on a new Hillary scandal, and his brother reports he possessed damaging top secret emails involving the Clintons.

After Thorn was scheduled to release the information, according to the American Free Press, he was found dead with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Authorities ruled it a suicide, although those close to Thorn said that he never would’ve taken his own life.

5. John Ashe. First, it was reported that Ashe had a heart attack, but police of Dobbs Ferry, New York revised the cause of death, saying he instead died of a crushed throat in a “workout acc

2016, the year of "I never thought it would happen"

Minnesota Vikings needs to get their offensive issues fixed so they can win the Super Bowl this year and join that meme.

JFC my computer just exploded into a cloud of tinfoil.

And if Hillary killed all them people.............wow! Our future pres is a badass! She handles her shit! :lol2:

Obviously not so well, putting sensitive documents on a private server that can be hacked by anyone and everyone. Im amazed she can still run being under indictment

What possible motive is there for this asides from some monster conspiracy theory?

Always seems those on the losing/sinking ship cries conspiracy...the right currently sounds a lot like the Occupy Wallstreet people from a few years ago. Back then they cried all about how the system is rigged and to an extent they had a point. A lot of Trump supporters now simply blew off the Occupy people as hippies and conspiracy theorists. Now the narrative is simply flipped. Both sides aren't completely crazy and the concern of big business and politicians being in bed with one another is the case more often than not, but the whole notion that everything is rigged and everything is a conspiracy is nuts.

I don't think anyone can honestly deny there is a fix going in for Hillary.

That said, the GOP should have put forth a better candidate than Trump. But given their lineup, he was the only one who could even come close... Ted Cruz? LOL give me a break.

cugrvynueaehwt8.jpg

Obviously not so well, putting sensitive documents on a private server that can be hacked by anyone and everyone. Im amazed she can still run being under indictment

Oh, shes been indicted? Didnt realize that.

This election race will be won by a nose length.

Please don't say that, or this would / could happen.

hillary_clinton.jpg

I don't think anyone can honestly deny there is a fix going in for Hillary.

That said, the GOP should have put forth a better candidate than Trump. But given their lineup, he was the only one who could even come close... Ted Cruz? LOL give me a break.

cugrvynueaehwt8.jpg

I think Ted Cruz was the best candidate out of the whole group.

I voted for him in the Georgia primaries as I truly believe he is a true conservative.

If Trump wins I think it would be great if he appointed Cruz to the Supreme Court.

Its like you said with politics, there are die hard republicans and die hard democrats... and at this point few people will change camps. That said I dont have a personal investment in either HRC or Trump, I just view this election as ground breaking in that an outsider has shed light on the shadows which the government has operated in for so many years. The government that was supposed to be by the people for the people has become a get rich club for a lot of sleazy people with little to no regard for the public they should be serving. It will be what it will be on Nov.8th anyways. Hopefully the people choose the right leader and whoever gets in serves the public to the best of their ability.

You have to have some intel on what is going down... :eusa_dance:

A couple of notes...

1. Her poll numbers are going downhill so fast she has qualified for the winter olympics.

2. Bill Clinton was in Detroit Tuesday night. You don't send Bill Clinton to Detroit, one week before the election unless your internal polling shows you losing Michigan, because of a lack of African American turnout. She will not win if she loses Michigan. They are also worried about Pennsylvania. I dont think they need to be, but they are... So they see something I DONT. And PA is like Michigan. She needs both.

3. Her twitter feed is an absolute shitshow. They are in full blown- head spinning panic mode...

4. She's almost certain to be indicted on two issues now. State Department EMAILS WERE found on Weiners laptop that were not turned over. If correct, Thats Obstruction of justice. And the Clinton foundation is full blown bribery... But I actually think that case may be stronger against Bill. Her best move, may be to lose the election and hope Obama pulls a Ford and pardons her. If she wins and he pardons her (or she pardons herself) its apocalyptic...

5. "Spirit Cooking" - Just google it. If it goes viral this weekend, it kills her with hispanics and african americans. She desperately needs both.

Trumps problem- Utah. And Nevada. He really wants both. He needs at least one. Mormons have turned on him. I think he still has Arizona locked up.

Its like you said with politics, there are die hard republicans and die hard democrats... and at this point few people will change camps. That said I dont have a personal investment in either HRC or Trump, I just view this election as ground breaking in that an outsider has shed light on the shadows which the government has operated in for so many years. The government that was supposed to be by the people for the people has become a get rich club for a lot of sleazy people with little to no regard for the public they should be serving. It will be what it will be on Nov.8th anyways. Hopefully the people choose the right leader and whoever gets in serves the public to the best of their ability.

Nope. This election is very very different... There will be a lot of cross party voting on both sides. And we may see a very different electorate than we've ever seen before. Both sides believe thats the case... Neither are really sure what it means.

You're watching too much Fox News/Brett Baier. She hasn't been indicted. Baier walked that comment back.

Trumps problem- Utah. And Nevada. He really wants both. He needs at least one. Mormons have turned on him. I think he still has Arizona locked up.

When I was a delegate at convention it was really interesting to see how many people disliked Trump and were vocal about it and we're hoping that Kasiach or Cruz would be the nominee... that being said when it was time for our group to vote Trump had the most votes overwhelmingly... went to show that the ones voting were the silent majority at least in my small look into the process. I think there are a lot of people who were hoping Mcmullin would turn out to be a golden boy canidate that was truly a better choice... but as more and more has been said by him that has revealed his agenda= stop trump at any cost even putting Hillary in office.. plus his past ties to her, there are a lot of people flipping back.

Watching my friends vote and seeing the overwhelming amount of Trump support in my politics Utah circle, I think come Election Day we may be surprised with what Utah does.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect

A couple of notes...

4. She's almost certain to be indicted on two issues now. State Department EMAILS WERE found on Weiners laptop that were not turned over. If correct, Thats Obstruction of justice.

Why would Clinton be indicted for emails that were on somebody's else computer? How could she possibly have knowledge of what was on Weiner's personal computer? Abedin maybe, but I think would be hard to tie that back to Clinton. It doesn't matter according to the FBI that Clinton sent classified stuff, they have already absolved her of that. I guess the only way she could be indicted was if there was a classified email on Weiner's computer from Clinton, that they then find Clinton had deleted. But then again we know she deleted emails so again I think this goes nowhere. Seems to me the FBI had forensically gone through the originating server, so I can't see how an argument can be rationally constructed that these are nothing more than duplicates.

All the credible reporting I have seen is the Clinton Foundation investigation hasn't moved forward in months. Now whether that's the DOJ or the FBI who knows. Obviously if she is elected, I suspect it will stay that way.

When I was a delegate at convention it was really interesting to see how many people disliked Trump and were vocal about it and we're hoping that Kasiach or Cruz would be the nominee... that being said when it was time for our group to vote Trump had the most votes overwhelmingly... went to show that the ones voting were the silent majority at least in my small look into the process. I think there are a lot of people who were hoping Mcmullin would turn out to be a golden boy canidate that was truly a better choice... but as more and more has been said by him that has revealed his agenda= stop trump at any cost even putting Hillary in office.. plus his past ties to her, there are a lot of people flipping back.

Watching my friends vote and seeing the overwhelming amount of Trump support in my politics Utah circle, I think come Election Day we may be surprised with what Utah does.

It will be interesting to see if Romney endorses McMullin, that could the tipping point in UT.

:iamwithstupid:

Just a quick refresher course 'lest we forget' what has happened to many "friends" of the Clintons.

1- James McDougal - Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 - Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 - Vince Foster - Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 - Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller committed suicide.

5 - C. Victor Raiser, II - Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 - Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted advisor".

7 - Ed Willey - Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 - Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 - James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas

10 - James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..

11 - Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 - Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 - Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 - Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 - Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 - Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her deathDecember 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 - Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating MenaAirport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 - Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at MenaAirport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his WashingtonDC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19 - Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington , Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20 - Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. DiedNovember 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21 - Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 - Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton 's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

23 - Barry Seal - Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 - Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 - Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26 - Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.

27 - Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 - Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.

29 - Keith McMaskle - Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 - Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 - Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

32 - James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes".

33 - Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

34 - Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD

35 - Major William S. Barkley, Jr.

36 - Captain Scott J . Reynolds

37 - Sgt. Brian Hanley

38 - Sgt. Tim Sabel

39 - Major General William Robertson

40 - Col. William Densberger

41 - Col. Robert Kelly

42 - Spec. Gary Rhodes

43 - Steve Willis

44 - Robert Williams

45 - Conway LeBleu

46 - Todd McKeehan

In the 2 months prior to 8/10/16

1. Seth Rich, 27 yr old DNC staffer shot to death on his way home in DC. Nothing stolen, He still had his watch, wallet and cell phone.

/> Julian Assange from Wikileaks is hinting that this was his source for the leaked DNC emails. He is even offering a reward for information.

2. Joe Montano, who was a former DNC Chairman, would have knowledge of the criminal activities used to get Hillary Clinton elected. Montano died from what was said to be a heart attack on July 25, the day the DNC started.

3. Shawn Lucas, the lead attorney who was working to expose the DNC fraud case in Florida was unexpectedly found dead in his home. His death is under investigation.

4.Victor Thorn, who was a prolific author and seasoned investigator of the Clintons. He was best known as a Clinton expert, writing over 6 books on all of their scandals. Co-workers report he was working diligently on a new Hillary scandal, and his brother reports he possessed damaging top secret emails involving the Clintons.

After Thorn was scheduled to release the information, according to the American Free Press, he was found dead with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Authorities ruled it a suicide, although those close to Thorn said that he never would’ve taken his own life.

5. John Ashe. First, it was reported that Ashe had a heart attack, but police of Dobbs Ferry, New York revised the cause of death, saying he instead died of a crushed throat in a “workout acc

Another great example of this fact and issue free election cycle. I must be using the wrong gauge tin foil.

Anybody find it amusing or see the irony in Melania Trump wanting to take on cyber bullying if she becomes the 1st lady. Well at least this time her speech writer didn't plagiarize Michelle Obama.