Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

Jason Chaffetz just posted on Twitter.

FBI Dir just informed us "Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Sec Clinton"

Looks like NV will go blue.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch this video and tell me if you still want HRC to be your president

Just watched this. It's hard to believe this, but this is what I don't like about politics.

I am not in the position to say whether these accusations are true or false, there is no proof. Unless I am deep in it myself, it's hard to believe unless I've seen it going down myself. If I take into account her public record, she is too damn goodie too shoes. Maybe a couple bad decisions here and there, but she has been "for the people" even before her college days.

He's calling her a cog. I think all (modern day) presidents have been cogs. A president is pretty much just a face of a country. There are a lot of inner workings and major players either calling or influencing the decisions a president will make. I'd say 90% of the decisions are influenced by the economy/business/finance, regardless of political party.

And, if all that is true, good luck to the Donald. He'll have the next vineyard tombstone if he tries to change anything. Which is why I believe that if he is elected, he'll fall in line quickly.

he'll fall in line quickly.

He'll have too. He will be working within a framework of a democracy/republic. He will soon learn there are three branches of government, not one.

And as of this morning it looks like Democrats will get to a min of 50 Senators. Kaine would be the tie breaker.

Clinton just flipped back into closing mode from attack mode.

Jason Chaffetz just posted on Twitter.

FBI Dir just informed us "Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Sec Clinton"

Looks like NV will go blue.

Anybody think Chaffetz is a complete piece of shit, renouncing Trump after the Access Hollywood tape because of his daughters and then going right back to Trump days later, once the winds changed.

Anybody think Chaffetz is a complete piece of shit, renouncing Trump after the Access Hollywood tape because of his daughters and then going right back to Trump days later, once the winds changed.

What makes him different than anyone else in the political scene? :lol2:

I agree with the cog theory, which is why I am hoping for Trump. He's a bit of a disruption in the machine that I think will have a better benefit long term. It's not about the next 4 years for me, but the next 20 I see.

Just watched this. It's hard to believe this, but this is what I don't like about politics.

I am not in the position to say whether these accusations are true or false, there is no proof. Unless I am deep in it myself, it's hard to believe unless I've seen it going down myself. If I take into account her public record, she is too damn goodie too shoes. Maybe a couple bad decisions here and there, but she has been "for the people" even before her college days.

He's calling her a cog. I think all (modern day) presidents have been cogs. A president is pretty much just a face of a country. There are a lot of inner workings and major players either calling or influencing the decisions a president will make. I'd say 90% of the decisions are influenced by the economy/business/finance, regardless of political party.

And, if all that is true, good luck to the Donald. He'll have the next vineyard tombstone if he tries to change anything. Which is why I believe that if he is elected, he'll fall in line quickly.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/06...nghai-expo.html

She's as dodgy as they come LOL

Anyway she won't be my president.

No but the flowdown affects the whole planet, Australia bows to the US.

At the end of the day we will just get more of the exact same, there is nothing we can do about it, we just have to adapt to whatever life throws at us.

I think the US have had enough of the same and people are trying to do something about it.

This stuff is unbelievable, makes House of Cards look like an episode of Sesame Street.

and more shit is rising.

Trump complaining that Comey couldnt possibly have gone through 650k emails in 8 days.

Does this guy realize that there might be more than one person working at the FBI?

Unbelievable :lol2:

Trump complaining that Comey couldnt possibly have gone through 650k emails in 8 days.

Does this guy realize that there might be more than one person working at the FBI?

Consider this, how long did it take to review the original 55k?

Assume the 55k were duplicates in the 650k, shoot, say that only 300k were valid, and they trim off 75% of those via software filtering. How many people do you need to review 75k documents in 8 days? Thats around 400 per hour, around the clock for 8 days. How quickly do you think he can assemble and organize 250-300 people to do absolutely nothing but sit an review email... if they can hold a 5 minute per email average?

If they are capable of doing that, why did it take over a year to review 55k? Should have boiled down to about a week.

Assuming he had 100 employees, that would be 6,500 emails per person. If they really had 8 full days, that would be 812 emails per day.

The *real* issue is this. People (and media) assume Trump means EXACTLY what he says. But....they ignore EXACTLY what Clinton said.

The writing in her emails is fake.

She didnt mean she *really* want to drone Assange.

Trump is a "sexual assaulter" because of locker room talk in closed doors, but Jay Z is her great spokesperson in the final days.

I have never seen so much bias in politics.

I hate to say it, but I have a bad feeling about the place we live. I went to buy more ammo last night and everything I needed was sold out on a Sunday night.

Assume the 55k were duplicates in the 650k, shoot, say that only 300k were valid, and they trim off 75% of those via software filtering. How many people do you need to review 75k documents in 8 days? Thats around 400 per hour, around the clock for 8 days. How quickly do you think he can assemble and organize 250-300 people to do absolutely nothing but sit an review email... if they can hold a 5 minute per email average?

If they are capable of doing that, why did it take over a year to review 55k? Should have boiled down to about a week.

Who died and made you the arbiter of how quickly emails need to be reviewed? :D

They probably went in.........oh.......this is more of the same stuff........all done.

Assuming he had 100 employees, that would be 6,500 emails per person. If they really had 8 full days, that would be 812 emails per day.

The *real* issue is this. People (and media) assume Trump means EXACTLY what he says. But....they ignore EXACTLY what Clinton said.

And that's working full 24 hour days uninterrupted. Break that down into 8 hour shifts and it's 300 people.

And thats assuming you can pull, review, and catalog each one in under 5 minutes.

They probably went in.........oh.......this is more of the same stuff........all done.

So what is it, did they have 1,000 people on this non-stop, or did they completely ignore everything? You're contradicting your own poorly established point.

I used to a run a Litigation Support Co, among other things we did was forensic email retrieval, searches and conversion of relevant email populations to searchable databases for discovery purposes. One of the biggest issues is setting up the search criteria to mine the metadata and the emails themselves. Initially you do not always know what you are looking for, what's relevant what's not, so the search process needs to be reviewed and adjusted in the beginning, which slows you down. Sometimes you may need to go through the email population (or subsets) several times with the adjusted search parameters. The FBI already have the search parameters from the prior review. The search process is automated, duplicates are easy to locate and remove. They are only looking for a subset of the 650,000 emails - certain to/from's, finite date ranges, key words etc.

There was no forensic email retrieval this time, which can be time consuming. The email number bandied around was, that there were 33,000 missing emails. Assuming is that is the entire population of relevant emails and all of them were backed on Weiner's laptop, which is highly unlikely since Clinton corresponded with hundreds of people using her server and the majority found are in fact duplicates this could have been completed easily in a couple of days. The relevant subset of non duplicates could be in the hundreds or less. The only thing that could have slowed the FBI down was if in fact they found new classified emails and had to go back to the relevant agency for a review of the classification status. This was one of the hold up's last time. The speed of the completion of the search and review implies that the vast majority of the relevant subset were duplicates and any new emails found were not classified.

FYI, private Litigation Support Companies run 24/7/365 and delivering work product yesterday is SOP. We used to do a ton of work for a bunch of government agencies including the DOJ/FBI. The search portion of the process (not the review) could have been outsourced.

Make sure you vote even if in a state that has no chance of going Trump for the Senate and/or the House.

Am I the only one who finds it odd that an outgoing president is campaigning for a candidate... most likely on tax payer money instead of doing his job?

Am I the only one who finds it odd that an outgoing president is campaigning for a candidate... most likely on tax payer money instead of doing his job?

No you arent. But Im pretty sure they all do it.

I'm offended that Vermin Supreme is not in the Poll options..

Its common and probably what cost Gore the election..........distancing himself from Clinton

Actually for a sitting President it is not common at least at Obama's frequency and intensity, but it's always on the taxpayers dime.

Bush was so toxic, he couldn't for McCain.

You're right about Gore, but he thought the impeachment stuff was too much of a hot potato plus their was friction between him and the Clintons.

Reagan didn't do much for Bush 41 in 88.

Johnson didn't do much for Humphrey in 68.

Eisenhower didn't do much for Nixon in 60.

I always thought if you were going to spend six to twelve months going through a primary you should resign your current political position that way we won't end up with 17 presidential candidates, most who are unqualified with a snowball's chance in hell of winning. None of them are working when they are campaigning. People like Santorium and Huckabee just run to raise their political profiles to increase their speaking fees.

Thats what I love about Hillary. She gave up all public office and her life of corruption and extortion and making that sweet clinton cash and murdering all her close advisors and selling all the weapons to nigeria......just to run for office.

Warms my heart.