Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how...ocid=spartanntp

There was one notable exception among pollsters.

The Los Angeles Times/University of Southern California tracking poll consistently pegged Trump as the leader throughout the final months of the campaign — and to much derision from political pundits.

Arie Kapteyn, director of the University of Southern California’s (USC) Dornsife Center for Economic and Social Research, which jointly runs the poll, said some voters were apparently sheepish about admitting to a human pollster that they were backing Trump. But the L.A. Times/USC poll was based on an internet survey of a recruited group of voters. 

"There's some suggestion that Clinton supporters are more likely to say they're a Clinton supporter than Trump supporters are to say they're a Trump supporter," Kapteyn said late Tuesday in an interview.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald trump, the most powerful man in the world?!

The most powerful president ever... he defeated two political parties to win.

I have always been told to invest in bricks and mortar.

Today is a good day to invest in actual bricks and mortar.

Donate five bucks to trumps campaign and you can get a brick with your name on it to add to the wall. ;)

anyone with any money in 401 or stocks... have a nice ride to the bottom..lol market down 800 with circuit breaker triggered.

Very curious to see how the stock market reacts long term.... i think we go to 12,000

Not a fan of Trump or Clinton but can't believe Clinton sent her campaign chair to tell her supporters who waited for hours to go home lol.

Not a fan of Trump or Clinton but can't believe Clinton sent her campaign chair to tell her supporters who waited for hours to go home lol.

thought it showed weakness and conceding the inevitable

thought it showed weakness and conceding the inevitable

Yup.

Win or lose, millions voted for you and she could win the popular vote so the most you can do is face your supporters and thank them.

I liked his speech, I also like how everyone around the world who mocked him are crapping their pants right about now doing lots of backpedalling LOL

I can not stand self-serving career politicians, I hope he shakes the crap out of the establishment.