• Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or as the MSM calls them: liberal celebration parties

lol

Well, there will be nothing happening in LA, it's raining and windy.

lol @ the rioters.

Interesting speech. He definitely thumbed his finger it to the establishment on the podium - both Republic and Democrat. Let's see how much success he has in getting things moving.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-l...m=.50f1e8a6ef13

When President-elect Donald J. Trump offered Rick Perry the job of energy secretary five weeks ago, Mr. Perry gladly accepted, believing he was taking on a role as a global ambassador for the American oil and gas industry that he had long championed in his home state.

In the days after, Mr. Perry, the former Texas governor, discovered that he would be no such thing — that in fact, if confirmed by the Senate, he would become the steward of a vast national security complex he knew almost nothing about, caring for the most fearsome weapons on the planet, the United States’ nuclear arsenal.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/201...an-you-n2151620

And you have to be smarter than they are. I hear so many times, ‘Oh, I want my people to be smarter than I am.’ It’s a lot of crap. You want to be smarter than your people, if possible”.

I guess one way to accomplish that is to surround yourself by idiots.

He just ruined himself for life, let the internet memes begin LOL.

Edit:

NOOOOOO at a closer inspection it's a she not a he, my apologies.

Did you just assume it's gender?! REEEEEE!

Let the censorship and blatant denial begin!

post-2125-1484940309_thumb.jpg

post-2125-1484940321.jpg

That's so crazy! Can't believe it. It's almost like when a new administration takes office they revamp everything and put on their website the pages they want instead of the previous administrations! craziness. When The madness end? Next thing you know the front page will read President Trump instead of President Obama

:lol2:

That's so crazy! Can't believe it. It's almost like when a new administration takes office they revamp everything and put on their website the pages they want instead of the previous administrations! craziness. When The madness end? Next thing you know the front page will read President Trump instead of President Obama

:lol2:

Well, denying climate change is caused by humans is like denying a cow has to die for your steak :lol: If his policy on how to fix stuff is different, fine :)

He just ruined himself for life, let the internet memes begin LOL.

Edit:

NOOOOOO at a closer inspection it's a she not a he, my apologies.

Did you just assume it's gender?! REEEEEE!

Dammit Robster, you beat me to it.

Well, denying climate change is caused by humans is like denying a cow has to die for your steak :lol: If his policy on how to fix stuff is different, fine :)

If that's a discussion you want to have we should start a new thread (if mods will tolerate it).

Well shit, this election is changing america, I agree with Wheels on something. :lol2: :icon_thumleft:

Its going to be a great day tomorrow!

I think you agree with me on lots of things, just not on architecture :)

I think you agree with me on lots of things, just not on architecture :)

I know, but it was funnier the way I wrote it. :icon_mrgreen:

btw was anyone else happy to hear President Trump flat out call radical islamic terrorist exactly what they are? We haven't heard that in 8 years.

One can believe climate change is caused by humans while also believing that much of the whole subject is nonsense and fearmongering.

post-13077-1484940713.jpg

Obama was the first "Rock Star" president, if you will. And tons of people wanted to be there for the inauguration of the first African-American president. Trump was probably the first "fcuk You" president we've had.

One can believe climate change is caused by humans while also believing that much of the whole subject is nonsense and fearmongering.

Or believe that the world goes through natural cycles of warming and cooling and that man can also contribute to it. But it's not solely one or the other