pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

The Chinese before anything else are businessmen, very smart and shrewd businessmen I might add , they aren't trigger happy morons, whomever thinks that standing up to them trade wise will lead to war doesn't have more than 1 or 2 marbles in their skull.

Well in terms of actual war, I meant standing up to them military-wise and foreign policy-wise. But standing up to them trade-wise I do not believe will lead to the economic and trade equivalent of war either.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile our president is a goddamn laughing stock. Are the trumpkins seriously happy with how this shitshow is turning out?

It is shameful that after suffering the most devastaging defeat I. US political history that the Democratic party STILL DOESN'T GET IT!!!!!!

US voters have rejected the Globalist, Open Border, one world government philosophy of the Democrats and left wing party.

Donald Trump campaigned on a platform of "America First".

He has advocated that all internatonal relationships be pursued in a manner that considers our need a priority over other nations. He also states that every country should act in its best Interests.

What is wrong with that?

Flynn is out. fcuk, you beat me to it. Whitehouse knew he lied since 1.23.17

My guess is the media is just salivating at this and will come down even harder on the administration now.

Right? Unreasonable bastards.

:iamwithstupid:

This is getting really interesting now. Pass the popcorn!

Just checking, are we really going to do 4 years of this thread?

Or 8 years before someone says that.

Why not? Things have been civil so far.

:iamwithstupid:

This is getting really interesting now. Pass the popcorn!

Flynn being out is a good thing. He was a nut. He can go back to promoting tweets alleging Hillary Clinton was involved in 'sex crimes'

If this leads back to collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians during the election, Trump will be impeached. Sean Spicer is up in a few minutes...should be fun.

Why not? Things have been civil so far.

Any nod to things not going trumps way will have those that err towards the left running to this thread.

It will get boring very quickly

Thats basically just me. Not sure I can create THAT much havoc.

And I would think the NSA being booted three weeks into the presidency is worthy of a comment.

Just so we are clear, each and everytime something detrimental happens to trump you will post in here and we will all know you will be doing so with a communist lefty loving boner.

Just so we are clear. Gotcha. Understood.

chessnotcheckersLP.JPG

Any nod to things not going trumps way will have those that err towards the left running to this thread.

It will get boring very quickly

I take it you suspect a lot of things will not be going trump's way? Otherwise why would it get boring?

Let's see what happens over the next few years. People had their expectations and guesses...let's see how it all plays out.

I take it you suspect a lot of things will not be going trump's way? Otherwise why would it get boring?

Let's see what happens over the next few years. People had their expectations and guesses...let's see how it all plays out.

It is a democratic government where there are two sides. Both sides will spin things in such a way that paints the other in a bad light.

I am surprised these things need to be explained to you but hope the above helps.

It is a democratic government where there are two sides. Both sides will spin things in such a way that paints the other in a bad light.

I am surprised these things need to be explained to you but hope the above helps.

I think you are right on most domestic issues. There is ALOT of anti-Russian sentiment on both sides of the aisle. This is Trump's achilles heel.

Captain is right, this thread ran its course and is already very boring, tedious and repetitive, it's as exciting as a wet mop or the arguments in the TT Lambo section, the rest moved on with their lives and are back at work, Trump haters are salivating at a Trump train wreck, every time they hear a squeaky wheel they run here to tell us about it.

Who cares who the president is? they are all going to be the same to a certain degree, good and something and crap at something else, some things might swing your way some won't, make the best with what you are given and for God's sake stop the continuous whining it will do you not good.

You want this guy out? Who do you want in? Politics :eusa_wall:

So, Roman, man the tinfoil gun and debate with me.

Odds that trump knew about the Flynn-Russian sanction convo before hand?

Better question: Does anybody care? Answer: No.

So, Roman, man the tinfoil gun and debate with me.

Odds that trump knew about the Flynn-Russian sanction convo before hand?

As much BS as I've been back-and-forth with you guys on this is a point I can happily concede. I'm happy to point out when someone is fcuking up. There is absolutely no way Flynn was talking with the Russians without Trump being in the know about it. Flynn of course is taking the fall. But like Roman says how much do we actually care?

As much BS as I've been back-and-forth with you guys on this is a point I can happily concede. I'm happy to point out when someone is fcuking up. There is absolutely no way Flynn was talking with the Russians without Trump being in the know about it. Flynn of course is taking the fall. But like Roman says how much do we actually care?

Zero.

Flynn was National Security Adviser.

NOT a cabinet level position. Thus NOT confirmed by Senate.

Thus the choice to give him the job is SOLELY the President's.

So the minute Trump said "you're going to be my NSA" he for all intents and purposes had the job.

Could Flynn have had the EXACT SAME conversation on January 20 at 12:01 PM with nobody being able to say shit about it? YES.

Nobody cares if a President Elect starts doing presidential things a few fcuking weeks early... Especially when his predecessor is trying to leave him a shitstorm. A "relax Russia- he's an ass and we'll talk after he's gone in two weeks" is a non-event.

If you took a poll on the street and say "what day did trump become president" 90% will say "election day?" and look at you like you're stupid. People don't get their knickers in a twist over somebody doing something that's "illegal" if they did it two weeks later its totally legal. Its an eye roller...

The only thing this really speaks to, is we need to shorten up the period between election and inauguration.

So everybody getting a boner over this is delusional.