pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

I don't hate Trump. I just think he is utterly incompetent, much like your assessment of the Republicans that control the House and Senate. You do realise that the first year is the most critical in any Presidency. If nothing gets done this year, midterms are coming and Republicans will be running for the hills.

So this is what incompetence looks like?

1. supreme court nomination

2. withdrawl from TPP

3. illegal border crossings - down

4. construction of border wall starting in summer ---- > (edit) STARTED!

5. destruction of over-regulation

6. manufacturers coming back/staying

7. Dow - up

8. market - up

9. debt decreased by 100B

10. manufacturing - up

11. jobs - up

12. Dems/Liberals - exposed

13. the disaster known as Obamacare crashing - exposed

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This all falls solidly in the macro category, and you missed a key point, ceteris Paribus. All things being equal, meaning people with equal skills.

I also have to ask, from one engineer to another, what did you expect the pay to be?

Regarding that project that resulted in the 25% growth to the company, you're treating it like you did everything.

-Who had the foresight to scale the capabilities of the company, so you could work on this Project?

-How much $$ was invested in the hopes of getting projects like that, with no guarantee of any return?

-Who actually went out, bid the job, and had the skills to write a very good estimate on a massive project, and then was able to close the deal? What happens if that guy screws up and the company loses money? Are you still the abused hero?

You may have done some difficult tasks, and done a good job of managing deadlines, but that's the last part of the job. And to be fair, lots of people can do the math and engineering.

I see this all the time, I, I, I... you did one part of the whole project, and honestly you're in a position of being replaced reasonably easily. None of those things demand a value significantly higher than what you are being paid. If you were in such demand, you would be fighting off offers from competing firms and looking for the highest bidder. But you're not, right?

How do you change that?

Why not start your own engineering firm? That's obviously where the money is. You would definitely pay 2x market rate for the best employes, out of your kids college funds, in hopes it all works out, right?

I am always thankful for people like you, very rare commodity in our disturbed little world, I have an infinite amount of respect for you! :turboalex:

So this is what incompetence looks like?

1. supreme court nomination

2. withdrawl from TPP

3. illegal border crossings - down

4. construction of border wall starting in summer ---- > (edit) STARTED!

5. destruction of over-regulation

6. manufacturers coming back/staying

7. Dow - up

8. market - up

9. debt decreased by 100B

10. manufacturing - up

11. jobs - up

12. Dems/Liberals - exposed

13. the disaster known as Obamacare crashing - exposed

Hush yo mouf lest you spoil the libtards delusions of impeachment... LOL ! And DJT is just getting started. It's going to be a long eight years for snowflakes and progs!

I am always thankful for people like you, very rare commodity in our disturbed little world, I have an infinite amount of respect for you! :turboalex:

+1

Emanon is a smart kitty. He might actually figure out how to bury a turd on a frozen lake with one leg.

This all falls solidly in the macro category, and you missed a key point, ceteris Paribus. All things being equal, meaning people with equal skills.

I also have to ask, from one engineer to another, what did you expect the pay to be?

Regarding that project that resulted in the 25% growth to the company, you're treating it like you did everything.

-Who had the foresight to scale the capabilities of the company, so you could work on this Project?

-How much $$ was invested in the hopes of getting projects like that, with no guarantee of any return?

-Who actually went out, bid the job, and had the skills to write a very good estimate on a massive project, and then was able to close the deal? What happens if that guy screws up and the company loses money? Are you still the abused hero?

You may have done some difficult tasks, and done a good job of managing deadlines, but that's the last part of the job. And to be fair, lots of people can do the math and engineering.

I see this all the time, I, I, I... you did one part of the whole project, and honestly you're in a position of being replaced reasonably easily. None of those things demand a value significantly higher than what you are being paid. If you were in such demand, you would be fighting off offers from competing firms and looking for the highest bidder. But you're not, right?

How do you change that?

Why not start your own engineering firm? That's obviously where the money is. You would definitely pay 2x market rate for the best employes, out of your kids college funds, in hopes it all works out, right?

:iamwithstupid: Some brutal truth right there. Unless you're on the income generation side of a company (like sales) then there will always be a cap to what you can earn and you are replaceable.

Emanon is a smart kitty. He might actually figure out how to bury a turd on a frozen lake with one leg.

LOL

I bet he could figure out a way.

Mick Mulvaney is a sharp guy, he needs to be in front of the press a lot more. Finally, someone who drills down on the real unemployment numbers, U3 vs U6. Budget sounds very promising.

Big push on fixing abuses of the disability system! :icon_super:

Changing gov't pension system to bring it inline with the private sector.

Red states gonna be madder than fcuk. This is pure comedy. I cant wait for the unhinged masses who voted this nut into office to realize he just cut them off at the knees.

Red states gonna be madder than fcuk. This is pure comedy. I cant wait for the unhinged masses who voted this nut into office to realize he just cut them off at the knees.

Based on that statement you didn't listen to any of the briefing. Throw a fit based on a pile of preconceived assumptions, typical.

Do you have anything relevant to add, other than stomping your feet like a toddler?

How exactly did he cut them off at the knees? I see him cutting spending in government handouts that are already abused. I did read an article on CNN about it (always gotta see the other perspective), and they mirror your sentiments, but the very points they make show just how fcuking delusional they are over there.

Like this little gem

"Arguably the biggest gift to the rich is eliminating the estate tax. Right now, it only applies to estates worth over $5.5 million, but Trump wants to get rid of it entirely.

The estate tax is assessed when someone passes away and her heirs get the property. Passing on wealth from one generation to the next is one of the main drivers of inequality in America."

Which he should, good riddance.

Passing the wealth you amassed to your children is somehow wrong in their eyes? It DRIVES INEQUALITY?!? Give me a fcuking break. That money was already taxed through a lifetime and to pretend it needs to be taxed again is so fcuking asinine I cant comprehend it.

This idea, that they promote, that anyone who has wealth is evil and needs to have it taken, is so wrong. And sadly, the left just eat that shit up.