pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

There may be nothing there, and if there is, it may be overblown. But the ONLY thing Trump has been consistent on is not criticizing Russia. NATO, Germany, China, Mexicans game on. Spicey couldn't step up today on Russia and "the" Ukrainian management had to enter the Whitehouse through the backdoor. Meanwhile, Panama gets the red carpet treatment. It's a consistent pattern, I'd love for some of you pro trumpers to explain it.

There's a strategy to that...It should be bit obvious.

Russia is a very key country to get on great terms with and have as an ally. All the countries in NATO can b*tch and moan all they want, but the US can throw it's economic and military weight around to silence the room and get everyone to comply. Russia is a wild card...the US and USSR almost went full nuke on nuke in the not-so-distant past and with Russia gaining some steam back it's a smart move to back to the BFF status we had back in WWII. It's also a strategic move to have a presence close to the next up-and-comer: China. Of the biggest global threats to heat up WWIII Germany doesn't present one, nor anyone in NATO for that matter. China and Russia would be the threat and if they where to team up that would not look so well for the US. Putin might be a badass supervillian, but he's smart and efficient. He gets things done. Trump is on the same page...love him or hate him...view him as godsend or a bastard...he gets results on way or another. That's why the have a mutual respect for each other. Panama is far more strategic than the Ukraine is in the big picture. It's politics.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting on Pakisho and Albofaz. ;) :jerry:

Lol, Im here, Im here.

I didnt expect a dem win here. But they got close, as the fcukin should have considering the damn spending margins.

Oh well, further down the rabbit hole we go.

Lol, Im here, Im here.

I didnt expect a dem win here. But they got close, as the fcukin should have considering the damn spending margins.

Oh well, further down the rabbit hole we go.

"They got close"

So did Hillary, and now they both have their adult Equivalent participation awards :icon_mrgreen:

So much gloating material today. Fantastic

How old are you again?

Politics should be about just that, policies and not a game of ego boosting. Those games only lead to terrible decisions in the long run.

So for your sake and for your countries sake grow the fcuk up!

I am sorry to say but your idealistic views are wrong on so many levels, sharing without sustainability is financial suicide, you are assuming your extra 30% went towards your grandfather's healthcare ( I am terribly sorry to gear your grandfather has cancer), you are also assuming that the people whom you are giving your money to know what they are doing with it.

People need oversight.

There is no doubt that the my money cetrainly wasn´t used to it´s fullest potential. Any system has short comings at any rate.

Any self made person here will tell you the same, the system has to be surviving as a stand along organism without sponging of another one, this is not about sharing or lack of empathy this is purely about smart sustainable business and I can tell you any self made person is a master at that because that's the reason why they are where they are.

I am self made an I still don´t have a problem with giving a sustainable amount of my earnings to other people who are not.

Fortis I´ve been reading your posts here for years now and it´s always pretty much the same thing. Self made people this, selfe made people that...

You have to understand that people come in different shapes and views. Just because someone is self made doesn´t mean that he or she has to have the same views as you do. It also doesnt´mean that he or she is a "good" person, not even that he or she is especially intelligent(have met way richer people than me who were plain dumb) or even proficient at the thing they are doing.

Do you know what it means though?

That he or she was at the right place at the right time. Nothing more, nothing less.

Every decision you have ever made was made by a brain and a body that wer formed by you genes, you mothers genes, you father genes, your environment, your nutrition, your social life, your hormonhousehold.

Do you see were I´m geting at here?

Google determinism and take your time to let it sink in. Look at the literature in regards to free will and decision making.

You might than understand why I have no problem giving some of my income away for the greater good.

If you can´t understand that than I´m sorry that you are so very close minded to your own beliefs and morals.

Giving away also makes rational and logical sense.

In every society, the top earners are a very small percentage of the total population.

If you don´t take care of those beneath you they will levergae the only weapon that they have, and that is their overwhelming number in contrasts to the rich.

Ever heard of the french revolution?

I guess you understand where I am trying to get at.

Again, capitalism is a model that we needed, just as feudalism was before.

However it´s running it´s course and we will soon be in need of a new system thanks to massive technological advancements.

Btw, let´s have a look at some of the worlds self made billionaires:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/billionaire-c...-income-9214279

http://fortune.com/2017/05/26/mark-zuckerb...l-basic-income/

http://www.businessinsider.de/bill-gates-b...2?r=US&IR=T

Democrats aren't going to win anything until they get rid of Pelosi. A ship without a sail or a compelling message.

At this point, unless there is something to either the Russia investigation, an obstruction of justice charge or blowback from the Republican health care act if they can pass it, Republicans will roll on 2018 and hold seats.

My bet Trump is the odds on favourite for 2020, assuming he is not six feet under.

That he or she was at the right place at the right time. Nothing more, nothing less.

That's total bullshit. Taking advantage of an opportunity in the present time is always a needed factor in success, but you sure as shit don't build an empire just being there. How many people in the .com era became billionaires? Even millionaires? Not nearly as many as a lot of people like to think.

California real estate has been in a swing over the past 10 years, and the opportunities to make money were HUGE! I did ok, by realizing the opportunity and buying what I could. Other people went through the same thing, sat on their hands, and are no better off because of it. So how is 'the right place at the right time' a factor? Nothing happens without a shit load of work, risk, and investment.

People need oversight.

There is no doubt that the my money cetrainly wasn´t used to it´s fullest potential. Any system has short comings at any rate.

I am self made an I still don´t have a problem with giving a sustainable amount of my earnings to other people who are not.

Fortis I´ve been reading your posts here for years now and it´s always pretty much the same thing. Self made people this, selfe made people that...

You have to understand that people come in different shapes and views. Just because someone is self made doesn´t mean that he or she has to have the same views as you do. It also doesnt´mean that he or she is a "good" person, not even that he or she is especially intelligent(have met way richer people than me who were plain dumb) or even proficient at the thing they are doing.

Every decision you have ever made was made by a brain and a body that wer formed by you genes, you mothers genes, you father genes, your environment, your nutrition, your social life, your hormonhousehold.

Google determinism and take your time to let it sink in. Look at the literature in regards to free will and decision making.

You might than understand why I have no problem giving some of my income away for the greater good.

If you can´t understand that than I´m sorry that you are so very close minded to your own beliefs and morals.

In every society, the top earners are a very small percentage of the total population.

If you don´t take care of those beneath you they will levergae the only weapon that they have, and that is their overwhelming number in contrasts to the rich.

However it´s running it´s course and we will soon be in need of a new system thanks to massive technological advancements.

I have no idea where you are trying to get with your post, I am willing to bet that I gave away WAY more than you ever will and way more than the average so spare me the BS and go lecture someone else :icon_thumleft:

That's total bullshit. Taking advantage of an opportunity in the present time is always a needed factor in success, but you sure as shit don't build an empire just being there. How many people in the .com era became billionaires? Even millionaires? Not nearly as many as a lot of people like to think.

California real estate has been in a swing over the past 10 years, and the opportunities to make money were HUGE! I did ok, by realizing the opportunity and buying what I could. Other people went through the same thing, sat on their hands, and are no better off because of it. So how is 'the right place at the right time' a factor? Nothing happens without a shit load of work, risk, and investment.

He has ZERO idea, you can tell by his comments also he's looking forward to the demise of capitalism the system which afforded him to pay his share, how does that even make sense to him?

I'd like to hear about his achievements and what he considers self made, only when you learn that you can quantify the level of his contribution to the national purse, gloating for giving a few dollars isn't nearly being the same as being pissed off for giving away millions to idiots whom don't know how to manage their spending :eusa_naughty:

I see people like him all the time, they give a bit and all of a sudden they think they are Mother Theresa.

Lee this week alone I have to give away $700k to the local government in form of contributions, they give me nothing for it, they do not need to spend anything to get it, nothing changes for them, there is no cost to them to receive it from me, it's just as simple as me handing the money over for the privilege of doing business here, that's not my income tax, GST, payroll tax, land tax, rates, transfer stamp duty, etc. etc.

If I were giving this money to a bunch of smart people who would now how to work it I'd be ok with it but I am giving it to a bunch of incapable bureaucrats whom don't know how to manage it, do you get it now?

Don't paint the picture of me not "getting" the little guy and his plight because you can't be more incorrect.

Lee making lol worthy post as usual. Getting offended because I'm shit posting on a car form with guys I've been friends with for a decade. So worried that his tiny country's policies won't take hold here in the US. When anything Vienna does becomes relevant I'll make sure to come in related thread and give my perceived thoughts about your matters and anything you find humorous that offends me :lol2:

Can anyone check FedEx rates to Vienna for me just have a small package to send his way, only five or 6 ounces, plastic baby bottles don't weigh much

People need oversight.

Big difference between giving to whoever or whatever group you feel like supporting vs government taking your money and blowing it on supporting causes you do not believe in and its a huge slap in the face to have taxes raised while we drop ship pallets of cash to Iran and pay for freeloading immigrants that despise us. People are free to give as much of their own funds away as they see fit, most people do not appreciate someone else giving away their funds. The whole "you didn't build it" argument is a tired one and clearly not working at the moment.

Can anyone check FedEx rates to Vienna for me just have a small package to send his way, only five or 6 ounces, plastic baby bottles don't weigh much

:lol2:

Lee. This is a rare photo of Rob himself in case you come face to face with him out on the street.

post-210225-1498082330.jpg

Morning Cuck Video

Discussing legislative elections: Most of the smart money probably is with the democratic party taking over, after just getting their asses kicked, again. And comparing margins of victory against the presidential election, hey, we didn't lose as bad this time. What an asshole :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

These guys think the country hates Trump, hates where things are going, it's all falling apart, yet they feel it's necessary to outspend 6:1 on a pretty small time election and still get donkey punched. :lol2:

Democrats aren't going to win anything until they get rid of Pelosi. A ship without a sail or a compelling message.

At this point, unless there is something to either the Russia investigation, an obstruction of justice charge or blowback from the Republican health care act if they can pass it, Republicans will roll on 2018 and hold seats.

My bet Trump is the odds on favourite for 2020, assuming he is not six feet under.

IMO GOP should not get cocky yet nor should the Democrats get too demoralized. 2018 is still a couple of lifetimes away politics-wise. That said, I do hope you are right with that analysis :D