pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

This is what i think is the plan of the media long term. To continually mislead and lie at any cost to make sure Trumps accomplishments are never brought

to light which will convince the feeble minded that he is a lame duck when in fact he has already made tremendous changes for the betterment of this country.

It is up to him to feed their bullshit or completely ignore them and just tweet his moves that are helping the country.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they may not influence or inspire you personally, but they do to millions. as an example, go on the street and shout the n-word. People will look at you like an asshole. Bryan Cranston says it, and it is a national conversation with news stories for a week.

So when the leader of the free world acts like a troll on social media... i mean, he is a celebrity. though this shit fight between potus and pretty much everyone is amusing.

I don't have any hard facts to prove it, but I would guess that most of the people heavily influenced by celebrities' thinking on political matters are themselves already pretty inclined toward those particular points of view. Someone who is more independent of thought I do not think is going to reason, "Well Madonna says this is a bad thing, so it must be true."

he has also attacked people unprovoked, but there is also some maturity to turning the other cheek and letting shit go. Not everything requires a response. Feeding the trolls is amusing but I can't handle 4 years of it. I look forward to our first real crisis. Everything will change then.

Like NK tossing out an ICBM?

CNN allegedly blackmailed a 15 year old who created the Trump CNN GIF that POTUS retweeted.

Really enjoying the fact that the media has finally been called out on their dereliction of duty by Trump and this election cycle in general.

I can't remember a time where faith in mainstream media was at such lows.

CNN allegedly blackmailed a 15 year old who created the Trump CNN GIF that POTUS retweeted.

Yeah, thats what happened :lol2:

Yeah, thats what happened :lol2:

It seems that way. And CNN did the worst thing possible, they pissed off the internet.

received_10212054954241393.jpeg

received_10212054955121415.jpeg

received_10212054956081439.jpeg

It seems that way. And CNN did the worst thing possible, they pissed off the internet.

Have people not learned to stop pissing off the autistics?

Have people not learned to stop pissing off the autistics?

If they can find Shia LeBouf in a fcuking cabin in the woods, they are gonna finds these dopes. I would not want the likes of Reddit or 4Chan or the like coming down on me. That would be like the wrath of God on earth.

If they can find Shia LeBouf in a fcuking cabin in the woods, they are gonna finds these dopes. I would not want the likes of Reddit or 4Chan or the like coming down on me. That would be like the wrath of God on earth.

They already posted a myriad of CNN hosts' & contributer's home addresses and personal phone numbers this morning.

And that shit with LeBouf was fcuking legendary. :icon_super: :icon_fU:

Revenge of the Neards

Coming soon at a cinema near you!

LOL

I need links this stuff is funny.

Revenge of the Neards

Coming soon at a cinema near you!

LOL

I need links this stuff is funny.

:iamwithstupid:

I'm all for freedom of the press but that does not mean that the press is above criticism, questioning, or reproach, which is something they have forgotten. They're all about doing what it takes to views and clicks to make money but then they wanna to the holier-than-thou stance when someone wants to call them out? It cuts both ways.

Like NK tossing out an ICBM?

bad correlation. I'd rather see a tweet, "Just cut the WH budget by 22m" not petty childish rants and personal attacks.

Wow, I had no idea that happened to Shia LeBeouf, that is hilarious :D

Melting snowflakes is one of my favorite hobbies

post-8919-1499319305_thumb.jpg

One video idea I have that I think would be funny would be if someone could get a person who could do a very good James Earl Jones voice and a person who could do a very good Mark Hamill voice, and then take the scene from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back" where Darth Vader tells Luke he is his father, and instead have a voiceover with the lines like:

Vader: "Obi-Wan never told you who won the election..."

Luke: "He told me enough. He told me Hillary won."

Vader: "No, Donald Trump is now the President."

(back to original voices)

Luke: "No....no....that's not true...THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"

(voiceover again)

Vader: "Search your Twitter feed, you know it be true."

(original voice again)

Luke: NOOOOO!!!! NOOOO!!!!

:iamwithstupid:

I'm all for freedom of the press but that does not mean that the press is above criticism, questioning, or reproach, which is something they have forgotten. They're all about doing what it takes to views and clicks to make money but then they wanna to the holier-than-thou stance when someone wants to call them out? It cuts both ways.

Money makes the world go round and round, it's always about money.

Melting snowflakes is one of my favorite hobbies

hahaha, CNN is a for profit station, they get eyeballs with sensationalism. News is a product, not the truth, that goes for ALL stations.