• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

North Korea launches missile that seems to have ability to reach entire U.S. mainland: LINK

Dude north korea couldnt hit north korea with a nuke. Calm your overactive titties

HAHAHA. So true. We've had the capability of stopping this for years.

Dude north korea couldnt hit north korea with a nuke. Calm your overactive titties

Do hope you are right, but the impression I got was that the government is surprised by how far this missile traveled.

HAHAHA. So true. We've had the capability of stopping this for years.

How would we stop it? (don't mean that critically, just curious).

North Korea launches missile that seems to have ability to reach entire U.S. mainland: LINK

sure, and my cock can reach NK from LA and my balls are a missile defense system that i bounce ICBMs off them.

Let me just explain it this way. For the U.S. to even get close to being hit by any ICMB's, every country in the world would have to launch against us at once.

Let me just explain it this way. For the U.S. to even get close to being hit by any ICMB's, every country in the world would have to launch against us at once.

Why all the work being done on missile defense then? And why any concern about such from the defense establishment globally?

They have been having successful tests of the THAAD system over the last couple months which shot ICBM's out of the sky

Talk about witch hunt! If they went after everyone that lied about their primary residence on a mortgage application, half of this country would be in jail. Anyone with banking or mortgage experience can tell you that.

There is much more here than meets the eye.

Holy fcuk!

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4499...guys-bank-fraud

It just adds to the liberal elitism problem because it brings the assumption that anyone who can fog a mirror can serve and that the military
Plenty of desk jockies in the service. The bar for entry to order office supplies and IT support is pretty low. Lots of RSO's that go pick up brass. I know a lot of people that served, brave is one way to describe some, smart is not.

Don't look too close at chest candy

Jesus Christ. The turnover rate for fresh faces in this administration is higher than a strip club full of girls trying to pay their way through college

I believe it was mucci claiming he didn't report to anyone but Trump, that didn't sit well with the General Kelly (chief of staff).

You can't talk shit to a Marine general and expect it to be ignored.

I believe it was mucci claiming he didn't report to anyone but Trump, that didn't sit well with the General Kelly (chief of staff).

You can't talk shit to a Marine general and expect it to be ignored.

This is a good sign.

I thought this was chuckle worthy. Love or hate Trump the current state of affairs is incredibly unstable from the Press Corps. I think I just take that stance of wait and see and not just knee jerk reactions from living in the moment

Screenshot_20170731_124929.jpg

I thought this was chuckle worthy. Love or hate Trump the current state of affairs is incredibly unstable from the Press Corps. I think I just take that stance of wait and see and not just knee jerk reactions from living in the moment

LOL "and not just knee jerk reactions from living in the moment." This crap has been going on since he started running for President...