• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, if someone did that to Obama the whole damn country would flip shit calling racism.

Perfect segue to this...

Trump just thanked putin for blowing out a bunch of diplomat.....ahh what does it matter. You guys are as excited for his nuts as he is for putins

From the most widely read liberal/progressive magazine website published

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nation

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-rep...years-dnc-hack/

"We come now to a moment of great gravity.

There has been a long effort to counter the official narrative we now call “Russiagate.” This effort has so far focused on the key events noted above, leaving numerous others still to be addressed. Until recently, researchers undertaking this work faced critical shortcomings, and these are to be explained. But they have achieved significant new momentum in the past several weeks, and what they have done now yields very consequential fruit. Forensic investigators, intelligence analysts, system designers, program architects, and computer scientists of long experience and strongly credentialed are now producing evidence disproving the official version of key events last year. Their work is intricate and continues at a kinetic pace as we speak. But its certain results so far are two, simply stated, and freighted with implications:

There was no hack of the Democratic National Committee’s system on July 5 last year—not by the Russians, not by anyone else. Hard science now demonstrates it was a leak—a download executed locally with a memory key or a similarly portable data-storage device. In short, it was an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system. This casts serious doubt on the initial “hack,” as alleged, that led to the very consequential publication of a large store of documents on WikiLeaks last summer.

Forensic investigations of documents made public two weeks prior to the July 5 leak by the person or entity known as Guccifer 2.0 show that they were fraudulent: Before Guccifer posted them they were adulterated by cutting and pasting them into a blank template that had Russian as its default language. Guccifer took responsibility on June 15 for an intrusion the DNC reported on June 14 and professed to be a WikiLeaks source—claims essential to the official narrative implicating Russia in what was soon cast as an extensive hacking operation. To put the point simply, forensic science now devastates this narrative."

SETH RICH.

Key players in Russiagate":

SETH RICH - source of DNC LEAKS - democrat

DEBRA WASSER.MAN SCHULTZ - IT SCANDAL - Democrat

ASWAN BROTHERS - IT SCANDAL - Democrat

These people are the heart of the collusion that never was. Evidence is coming g that will reveal the true nature of this scandal. Careers are about to be destroyed. There are several others that will be shocking to the uninformed. This goes far long and deep. Hold onto your seats because the ride is about to get bumpy!!'

I just posted an article from the most liberal progressive website claiming there is overwhelming evidence that there was no Russian hack at the DNC and the leaked info was put on a memory stick from a person within the DNC, and the response is JFC. That's the equivalent of Breitbart posting a story and saying hey guys there's actually video evidence of Trump and Putin agreeing to blow each other and me saying JFC it's fake.

Just proves there's nothing that can be said or proven or shared that would change any of your minds away from what you want to believe is true and what isn't.

Guessing you didn't even read the article

How do we know it isn't the dreaded "FAKE NEWS"??? :)

Well there's two options. Either it's left wing news and it's true or it's left wing news and it's fake. either way doesn't work out well for left

I just posted an article from the most liberal progressive website claiming there is overwhelming evidence that there was no Russian hack at the DNC and the leaked info was put on a memory stick from a person within the DNC, and the response is JFC. That's the equivalent of Breitbart posting a story and saying hey guys there's actually video evidence of Trump and Putin agreeing to blow each other and me saying JFC it's fake.

Just proves there's nothing that can be said or proven or shared that would change any of your minds away from what you want to believe is true and what isn't.

Guessing you didn't even read the article

Rob,

How does any of this negate trump being a buffoon? Russiagate is a democratic inside job designed to make their own party lose? Manafort's pre dawn no knock raid is a hoax as well? Etc, etc...

Do you have any first hand experience with the matter? I dealt with one of trump's conduits to the Russian government/mafia several years ago and I can speak first hand as to these "investors/developers" that Trump is/was affiliated. In a nutshell, your linked article does nothing to change my mind. Hopefully I'm wrong and it is all a hoax.

Rob,

How does any of this negate trump being a buffoon? Russiagate is a democratic inside job designed to make their own party lose? Manafort's pre dawn no knock raid is a hoax as well? Etc, etc...

Do you have any first hand experience with the matter? I dealt with one of trump's conduits to the Russian government/mafia several years ago and I can speak first hand as to these "investors/developers" that Trump is/was affiliated. In a nutshell, your linked article does nothing to change my mind. Hopefully I'm wrong and it is all a hoax.

Trump does a lot of things that are buffoonish.

This isnt meant to address the whole Russia connection "issue." There very well may be validity to claims of Russian collusion within the administration. Time will tell.

It's only addressing the part of the Russia blame that the DNC claimed that the emails that we're leaked to Wikileaks we're done by Russian hackers. The now proven truth is it was person inside the DNC ( I won't say Seth rich again to save illiciting anymore JFC) that saw that the DNC was rigging their own primaries in favor of a particular candidate over another and realizing that the voice of the party was being suppressed to bring forth their own anointed leader because of political favors owed to Hillary by the heads of the DNC (Debbie W Schultz) and not who the left was choosing as their candidate (Bernie) and decided to release the info to Wikileaks for the world to see.

Trump does a lot of things that are buffoonish.

This isnt meant to address the whole Russia connection "issue." There very well may be validity to claims of Russian collusion within the administration. Time will tell.

It's only addressing the part of the Russia blame that the DNC claimed that the emails that we're leaked to Wikileaks we're done by Russian hackers. The now proven truth is it was person inside the DNC ( I won't say Seth rich again to save illiciting anymore JFC) that saw that the DNC was rigging their own primaries in favor of a particular candidate over another and realizing that the voice of the party was being suppressed to bring forth their own anointed leader because of political favors owed to Hillary by the heads of the DNC (Debbie W Schultz) and not who the left was choosing as their candidate (Bernie) and decided to release the info to Wikileaks for the world to see.

Bernie bros getting upset

post-60315-1502563180_thumb.jpg

Hard to believe Trump could actually hit a new low. Got to hand it to him, he pulled it off this weekend with his pathetically inadequate comments regarding Chartollesville. Only to follow it up this morning with his self-promoting hostage video where he managed to muster the "political courage" to call out the KKK et al. Shameful.

In his defense he didn't go off making some half factual statements like BHO did based on theory and conjecture...yes he is self promoting that is a known fact everyone knows and expects... I do cringe at many of his statements though, as expected.

Hard to believe Trump could actually hit a new low. Got to hand it to him, he pulled it off this weekend with his pathetically inadequate comments regarding Chartollesville. Only to follow it up this morning with his self-promoting hostage video where he managed to muster the "political courage" to call out the KKK et al. Shameful.

"Many sides". Is it just me or did the airbags not go off?

image.jpeg

In his defense he didn't go off making some half factual statements like BHO did based on theory and conjecture...yes he is self promoting that is a known fact everyone knows and expects... I do cringe at many of his statements though, as expected.

There is no defense on this one, including trading false narratives with BO. Jumped the shark even for the Republicans. Way to go, Orrin Hatch and Ted fcuking Cruz, words I never thought I say.

"As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence – it has no place in America. And as I have said many times before, no matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws. We all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans. We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our creator, we are equal under the law and we are equal under our constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry, strike at the very core of America."

Antifa was present too fighting and attacking protesters. ALL SIDES

And as despicable as it is, and as much as anyone can disagree and despise groups that spread hate, their freedom to publicly demonstrate and protest and say things that hurt and offend are protected just as much as yours or mine. Its the same reason Westboro baptist church can do what they do. Freedom of speech is not freedom of consequence from the things you say, but nobody should have to fear physical violence because of what is said. The kid that ran into the crowd should be hung. Any of the unite the right/and antifa that caused physical harm should be prostituted to the fullest extent. Lets put all these idiots into an arena and let them solve the problem permanently

Presidents statement satisfactory and comforting for victims mother, not for Kinnsella https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/89716131...8889216/photo/1

"As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence – it has no place in America. And as I have said many times before, no matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws. We all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans. We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our creator, we are equal under the law and we are equal under our constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry, strike at the very core of America."

Antifa was present too fighting and attacking protesters. ALL SIDES

And as despicable as it is, and as much as anyone can disagree and despise groups that spread hate, their freedom to publicly demonstrate and protest and say things that hurt and offend are protected just as much as yours or mine. Its the same reason Westboro baptist church can do what they do. Freedom of speech is not freedom of consequence from the things you say, but nobody should have to fear physical violence because of what is said. The kid that ran into the crowd should be hung. Any of the unite the right/and antifa that caused physical harm should be prostituted to the fullest extent. Lets put all these idiots into an arena and let them solve the problem permanently

Presidents statement satisfactory and comforting for victims mother, not for Kinnsella https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/89716131...8889216/photo/1

Hey when I have Cruz and Hatch on my side, I think I have the moral republican high ground. Trust me, I know they would both agree....