• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun to watch a trust fund kid from Utah who has never worked a day in his life re-post "news" from the_donald and Facebook onto LP. So sad you can't look away. He was so much more amusing when he tried to solicit investors in his Dad's business and was called out then tried to save face by posting photos of various nude SLC skanks. Go coach little league... about all you're qualified to do.

:lol2: :lol2:

I was posting skanks long before I ever brought up business a decade ago

I don’t have a Facebook page but I’m super glad I’m upsetting you so much reposting links. Triggered much?

Your presumptive generalizations are amusing, and frankly I’m flattered you’ve gotten such a hard on to make such a personal post. I’ll keep posting. You keep getting mad

Another Canadian getting twisted about politics in the US. Seems to be a theme

Trump is a good leader? Just stop.

Trump inherited a fiscal disaster? You're joking, right? OBAMA inherited a fiscal disaster.

Obama inherited an economic mess caused by a big crash. But he never put in place any serious steps to address the long-term fiscal issues of the nation. Also Bush didn't take us from a solid surplus, the surplus was small to begin with and due to the Dot Com bubble. But I agree he did spend more.

OBAMA ruined healthcare? No, healthcare ruined healthcare. OBAMA put in place drastic measures so that it would self correct. AT least people were covered. Let's take that all away, right? Just stop.

Healthcare ruined healthcare, but Obama messed it up further. Yes, more people are covered, but so what? They are covered at the cost of the premiums and deductibles having skyrocketed on a ton of people. Which means that on paper, yes more are covered, but in practice, healthcare was simply redistributed from one group to another group. A lot of people can't utilize their healthcare coverage because of the sky-high premium and deductible.

Racial divide= actually, I believe the racial divide is caused by our love for social media. We are not ready as a species for this level of communication.

The racial divide was IMO caused by the political Left, because they would never allow any criticism of Obama without accusing the people doing it of being racists. It was constant and a lot of people got sick of it. Then you had Obama's Attorney General, Eric Holder, who clearly has a huge racial chip on his shoulder. And then finally the media blowing things out of proportion with the Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, etc...issues.

The country itself was fine, and racial strains had healed a good bit, hence Obama's getting elected. But then the political Left, via their arm the media, ripped it open.

Yes, Sekulow is a fcuking crooked cunt.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigatio...m=.d0a8506a0f3e

He is one of the main people who led the fight against the IRS for the Tea Party groups. One has to wonder how the IRS's actions affected the 2012 election as many of these groups were severely hampered due to this targeting.

Yes, Sekulow is a fcuking crooked cunt.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigatio...m=.d0a8506a0f3e

"Independent accountants review the nonprofits annually, Robertson said, and the IRS has found them to be “in full compliance with all applicable tax law.”

Nice try but you're going to have to do better than that to try and smear Sekulow. Especially with that Washington Compost fake news BS

"Independent accountants review the nonprofits annually, Robertson said, and the IRS has found them to be “in full compliance with all applicable tax law.”

Nice try but you're going to have to do better than that to try and smear Sekulow. Especially with that Washington Compost fake news BS

Lol. Sekulow is a piece of shit.

Lol. Sekulow is a piece of shit.

Come on man...he's just another great American helping to Make America Great Again! With any luck, maybe Hitlery, and other DNC scum will have charges brought against them for their role in the Uranium One bribery pay for play scheme.

So who does the perp walk on Monday, Manafort, Flynn, Podesta or Hillary? Something tells me the latter two are sleeping just fine, the other two however are more than likely shitting their pants.

A few disparate (but related) thoughts:

1) It's scary to think about how much of this stuff (dossier, uranium scandal) might have remained covered up had Hillary been elected

2) They are saying that the new released Kennedy files will be a goldmine of information for historians studying the Cold War. It will be interesting to read some of the new books produced when historians can research those files.

So who does the perp walk on Monday, Manafort, Flynn, Podesta or Hillary? Something tells me the latter two are sleeping just fine, the other two however are more than likely shitting their pants.

Prolly Manafort ... once we get that small fish out of the way the real heat will be brought to bear on the actual criminals although you and I both know that none of them will ever be held to account such as ..

Lerner (already exonerated)

Koskinen

Gruber

Holder

Lynch

0bama

That is exactly how the swamp operates and maintains its status... you or me ? We'd be in the fcuking penitentiary faster than you can spell that shit.

Indicted by a grand jury convened in Washington, D.C. Nothing anti-Trump about that place. I wonder if this is more of an attempt by Mueller to distract attention from the uranium scandal that has been blowing up.

Indicted by a grand jury convened in Washington, D.C. Nothing anti-Trump about that place. I wonder if this is more of an attempt by Mueller to distract attention from the uranium scandal that has been blowing up.

Yes Mueller knew there would be a scandal months ago when he joined this investigation and was preemptively trying to divert attention :rolleyes:

The dominoes have started to fall. Everyone asked where the arrests were, and now here they are. Little scum will start to rat out the big scum.

Yes Mueller knew there would be a scandal months ago when he joined this investigation and was preemptively trying to divert attention :rolleyes:

The dominoes have started to fall. Everyone asked where the arrests were, and now here they are. Little scum will start to rat out the big scum.

He wouldn't have needed to know of any scandal forming in advance. And while I am no legal expert, from what I've been reading, the arrests were made on some incredibly legally sketchy grounds. Of course the general media are going to portray it that this is the Beginning of the End of Trump because that's what they have been wanting.

Things looked upon with suspicion often seem suspicious. I don't think so.

That can be true, but it can also look suspicious because it really is. We know now that things that one would think would be a bit conspiratorial can easily be grounded in fact these days, for example the I.R.S. going after the Tea Party groups and maybe partially having swung the 2012 election as a result. Mueller staffed/stuffed his investigation team with hardcore Democrats, so the chance of there being some extreme bias in the investigations is very probable. But he also is tied into the uranium scandal, so the fact that all-of-a-sudden, NOW, he decides to make some arrests, makes me wonder.

I should open an amazon store and sell tinfoil hats.

Good idea, the amount of TDS out there is amazing, apparently it extends across our borders as well. :rolleyes: