• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

Jeff mother fcuking Sessions.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/04/attorney-ge...t-flourish.html

fcuking hillbilly

Perhaps he’s watched “Reefer Madness” one too many times? :lol2:

All joking aside, the article did say it’s up to the prosecutors to determine pursuing correct? If the DOJ advises them to pursue, but allows them to the extent of their discretion, wouldn’t that be more of a “look were being tough on drugs” without actually having teeth?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignorant statements? Now you are over analyzing comedy LOL

He talks about what he thinks it will make his audience laugh that’s what a comedian does, lighten up.

I watch comedy all the time and more than once I watched white comedians making fun of blacks and vice versa, granted black comedians poke more fun and themselves and whites, who cares?

Speaking of people in general, If you can’t take a joke you are really a lost soul!

Chappelle is damn funny!

I do agree he is very funny, but political jokes I am more critical of, simply by being a political person. That said, you are correct, I should lighten up more.

You are too thick headed to understand that while you think it's good for "other person to teach you during debates" for the other people it's fcuking tedious when you don't realize you should stop debating so much, realize what you don't know, and start learning on your own.

I don't think you get what I'm saying. It isn't tedious for the other person at all when you are having a civilized discussion about an issue or issues and can point out flaws in each other's arguments. Regarding learning on your own, well the only way to really learn about policy is to read or take classes. It isn't something you really can learn from life experience. And the only way you can really test the soundness of your political knowledge is to discuss/debate with other people on it. Otherwise you can easily walk around thinking you know more than you actually do.

Ignorant statements? Now you are over analyzing comedy LOL

He talks about what he thinks it will make his audience laugh that’s what a comedian does, lighten up.

I watch comedy all the time and more than once I watched white comedians making fun of blacks and vice versa, granted black comedians poke more fun and themselves and whites, who cares?

Speaking of people in general, If you can’t take a joke you are really a lost soul!

Chappelle is damn funny!

Dude, totally true! Baffles me that comedians have to pubicly apologize for jokes now-a-days.

Posted today by the President of the United States of America.

IMO what he's stating is probably mostly true in a sense. Written in a childish-sounding manner as is typical of Trump (and out of order for some reason), but in terms of real-estate and overall business success, I doubt you become as successful as he has in that business, which from what I've read is very rough-and-tumble, without being smart, savvy, and level-headed. I agree wholeheartedly with Trump that the media has switched to knocking on his mental capacity because the Russian collusion thing isn't working out. Also I would say it is themselves that need to evaluate their mental fitness for their jobs. They were slobberers over the Obamas, while being childish nitpickers over Trump and Melania, then lose their minds it seems with Trump elected.

Wheels are you a kindergarten teacher? Nobody here is between the ages of 2 to 5.

Seriously nobody needs your tedious explanations we can all draw our own conclusions.

You do exactly the same thing as Trump, speak out loud crap you should really just keep to yourself in your own head.

Wheels are you a kindergarten teacher? Nobody here is between the ages of 2 to 5.

Seriously nobody needs your tedious explanations we can all draw our own conclusions.

You do exactly the same thing as Trump, speak out loud crap you should really just keep to yourself in your own head.

*Dave Chappelles voice*

Case shut Johnson!

Yes I tend to have verbal diarrhea, working on that.

So you're saying our Wheels may become president someday. :icon_mrgreen:

Perhaps he’s watched “Reefer Madness” one too many times? :lol2:

All joking aside, the article did say it’s up to the prosecutors to determine pursuing correct? If the DOJ advises them to pursue, but allows them to the extent of their discretion, wouldn’t that be more of a “look were being tough on drugs” without actually having teeth?

I believe he just employed a bunch more prosecutors, one would assume he would employ people who will uphold his decisions and memos?

Although I don't use pot I do think this is a pretty shitty and nasty thing to do, it is another case of crusty old white farts making decisions that the younger generation will have to live with. I also feel the decision was probably mostly about reversing a democrats prior decision.

I believe he just employed a bunch more prosecutors, one would assume he would employ people who will uphold his decisions and memos?

Although I don't use pot I do think this is a pretty shitty and nasty thing to do, it is another case of crusty old white farts making decisions that the younger generation will have to live with. I also feel the decision was probably mostly about reversing a democrats prior decision.

I am not quite sure what to think about this subject. On the one hand, I do think this should be more of a states rights issue. But on the other hand, I don't think the federal government can just turn a blind eye to the states ignoring federal law. The job of the Executive is to enforce the federal laws, and they can't just be arbitrarily selective. The only exception IMO would be if a particular federal law is extremely egregious and seen as blatantly un-Constitutional. But pot use is not necessary to sustenance or way of life.

Otherwise, it opens up the door for a President to just selectively enforce those federal laws they want. For example, the Left would scream if President Trump announced that his administration was no longer going to enforce federal law regarding the federal ban on new automatic fire weapons. Or that his EPA was no longer going to enforce some type of environmental regulation on something it was mandated by federal law to do, that it would just be left up to the states.

Wheels, there are literally thousands of federal laws that aren't enforced. If you want to discuss it pick a National Forest and we can meet to debate, just beware...

post-145816-1515369480_thumb.jpg

Wheels, there are literally thousands of federal laws that aren't enforced. If you want to discuss it pick a National Forest and we can meet to debate, just beware...

post-145816-1515369480_thumb.jpg

Are those federal laws not enforced due to the Presidency explicitly deciding, "We will not enforce this..." though or rather just that there are so many laws on the books, that the various agencies charged with enforcing them just do not have the manpower to keep track of all the violators? Sort of like how they say that people violate obscure laws everyday without realizing it?

Your point?

Just that he's a fcuking embarrassment.

You can defend him all you want but you can't defend that he's not an embarrassment.

Just that he's a fcuking embarrassment.

You can defend him all you want but you can't defend that he's not an embarrassment.

Nope, don't think so. He's definitely not polished, but he's getting shit done and i'm fine with ruffling a few feathers along the way. Yeah it's really bad form to say it, but it's exactly what a lot of people already think.

In a year ISIS is essentially defeated, the economy and markets are fcuking rocking, illegal immigration is at a 40yr low, i'm good with it.

I've grown tired of the 'he said mean things' distraction honestly. Let's keep fixing HUGE problems.

He can make speaches in a fcuking pick bathrobe. He is getting shit done. I dont care. He is finally making this country act like the superpower that we really are. Instead of tiptoing around other countries and making bad deals.

apropos doesn't pay the bills. Nor stop a North Korean dictator from nuking you. Why isn't Trump getting some credit now for finally making him come to the table.

I’ve been on LP for 11 years now (that’s quite scary) and I must say this is the worse thread I’ve ever seen here the reason being is because it’s really divided our very small tight knit community, there is a good reason why we had a rule about no political discussions, it’s honestly quite sad to see.

There are many great people here some just happen to share different views when it comes to politics, which is fine, unfortunately when discussions about those views is ignited the “value” of some drop in the eyes of others and resentment gets built up, that’s unfair to everyone, I wish this thread would self ignite and disappear faster than an instapot cooks a beef stew :icon_thumleft:

I’ve been on LP for 11 years now (that’s quite scary) and I must say this is the worse thread I’ve ever seen here the reason being is because it’s really divided our very small tight knit community, there is a good reason why we had a rule about no political discussions, it’s honestly quite sad to see.

There are many great people here some just happen to share different views when it comes to politics, which is fine, unfortunately when discussions about those views is ignited the “value” of some drop in the eyes of others and resentment gets built up, that’s unfair to everyone, I wish this thread would self ignite and disappear faster than an instapot cooks a beef stew :icon_thumleft:

I couldn't agree more! It is truly sad. I personally think it has already changed this forum unfortunately. This needs to go away. I will never speak on this subject because you will never change the mind of a democrat or a republican...no matter what takes place or what result the President has...

Delete this thread before it kills off LP...get back to LP...talk politics elsewhere please...