pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

I couldn't agree more! It is truly sad. I personally think it has already changed this forum unfortunately. This needs to go away. I will never speak on this subject because you will never change the mind of a democrat or a republican...no matter what takes place or what result the President has...

Delete this thread before it kills off LP...get back to LP...talk politics elsewhere please...

Grow a pair, if you need to defend the indefensible. Snowflake Republicans.....I've seen it all.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grow a pair, if you need to defend the indefensible. Snowflake Republicans.....I've seen it all.

How about the fcuking toolbags that were in that meeting who released a statement saying they didn't remember if trump made those remarks? This is unprecedented.

How about the fcuking toolbags that were in that meeting who released a statement saying they didn't remember if trump made those remarks? This is unprecedented.

Amnesia seems to be a problem...Can a nurse grab Sessions from the dementia ward???

How about if he clarified and said we just want the best people from these shithole countries as well as the best from any country or we don't need them at all. You think any of these Ivy League admissions wants the best and brightest or the first 5oo shitheads that apply? Why is it ok for them to have a process to better their institution but to better the USA is racist/homophobic/ xenophobic and whatever else. How can repubs counter all the new voters when there are only an uber full of them that are smart and would vote republican vs buss loads of new dem voters.

How can repubs counter all the new voters when there are only an uber full of them that are smart and would vote republican vs buss loads of new dem voters.

That is why the Democrats are so against a border wall and against stopping illegal immigration.

I couldn't agree more! It is truly sad. I personally think it has already changed this forum unfortunately. This needs to go away. I will never speak on this subject because you will never change the mind of a democrat or a republican...no matter what takes place or what result the President has...

Delete this thread before it kills off LP...get back to LP...talk politics elsewhere please...

:iamwithstupid:

Why don't we exercise democracy right here and poll to delete this thread?

I know many of you just want this thread to die or be deleted but I thought I'd pass this along. I spend a lot of time in the Cayman's. I also have a second home here and over the last 30+ years have a lot of local Caymanian friends. I'm currently down here for part of the winter and many of the locals are fcuking furious over the shithole comment. So what I'm imparting to you is if you're a Trump supporter keep it to yourself you'll get better service here. Take it for what you will.

I know many of you just want this thread to die or be deleted but I thought I'd pass this along. I spend a lot of time in the Cayman's. I also have a second home here and over the last 30+ years have a lot of local Caymanian friends. I'm currently down here for part of the winter and many of the locals are fcuking furious over the shithole comment. So what I'm imparting to you is if you're a Trump supporter keep it to yourself you'll get better service here. Take it for what you will.

Why would we want the thread deleted? Most would vote for him again tomorrow.

Keep what you yourself? Do you you think people actually go around telling others they come from a shithole?

Why would we want the thread deleted? Most would vote for him again tomorrow.

Keep what you yourself? Do you you think people actually go around telling others they come from a shithole?

No good dead goes unpunished. I was just trying to impart a bit of advice. I'm truly saddened by the vitriol. I wish you all good luck.

That probably applies to everywhere in the world right now :D

100% agree.

The decision to lock or close this thread isn't political...it's about making LP great again

How about if he clarified and said we just want the best people from these shithole countries as well as the best from any country or we don't need them at all. You think any of these Ivy League admissions wants the best and brightest or the first 5oo shitheads that apply? Why is it ok for them to have a process to better their institution but to better the USA is racist/homophobic/ xenophobic and whatever else. How can repubs counter all the new voters when there are only an uber full of them that are smart and would vote republican vs buss loads of new dem voters.

Whilst the janitor can mutter that the company doesn't give a fcuk about its clients/customers/staff, its an entirely different scenario for CEO to say it.

And while Cheeto Puff shuns the world, they move forward on building together sans US. Small steps

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/201...-to-boost-trade

Whilst the janitor can mutter that the company doesn't give a fcuk about its clients/customers/staff, its an entirely different scenario for CEO to say it.

And while Cheeto Puff shuns the world, they move forward on building together sans US. Small steps

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/201...-to-boost-trade

How are Third World hellholes "clients/customers/staff" of the United States? And Donald Trump doesn't shun the world, the world wants to shun him because he doesn't kowtow to their ideas about things. To his liberal critics, the U.S. is shunning its role as the world leader. But IMO, it is now finally acting like a real leader. Their idea of "leadership" is like the U.S. being the lead bird in a V-shaped flock of birds flying along. The lead bird after a point looks over its shoulder and sees that the rest of the flock has changed direction. So it then maneuvers and flies to the front of the flock. After awhile, it notices again that the flock has changed direction. So it again maneuvers and flies to the lead position. That is not real leadership though.

Trump is the lead bird saying, "The rest of the flock is wrong, I'm going in another direction."

Whatever happened to Rob? Hasn't been logged in for over a month. He was a huge player in this thread.

Grow a pair Mother Fucker...LMAO...you are kidding right? Clueless little fcuk...and I do not care if you are a Dem or a Rep...Look forward to meeting you one day Kinnsella...

:jerry:

This thread needs to be shut down. Seeing a lot of enemies being made here. Make LPower great again.

:jerry:

This thread needs to be shut down. Seeing a lot of enemies being made here. Make LPower great again.

Hey Kinnsella, free flight to AZ this week on me to have you say that to my face after you sign a waiver release form...or next week I will be at SHOT show with some of my bros that I am sure would love to meet you as well. Honestly, come on out and lets meet like real men....

Grow a pair Mother Fucker...LMAO...you are kidding right? Clueless little fcuk...and I do not care if you are a Dem or a Rep...Look forward to meeting you one day Kinnsella...

I am an independent and I don’t subscribe or will be force fed the bullshit any of the networks are slinging. Isn’t the definition of snowflake taking it personally......

Hey Kinnsella, free flight to AZ this week on me to have you say that to my face after you sign a waiver release form...or next week I will be at SHOT show with some of my bros that I am sure would love to meet you as well. Honestly, come on out and lets meet like real men....

Can’t make it this weekend. Cramming for a Pilates final. People and their “bros”. Are you 12?

Can’t make it this weekend. Got a Pilates final.

Well when I do meet you I will be sure to tea bag you so you know first hand what a real pair of balls look like...watch what you say to people you little english fcuk.

Well when I do meet you I will be sure to tea bag you so you know first hand what a real pair of balls look like...watch what you say to people you little english fcuk.

I am not gay. So go teabag one of your bros if its that's your thing - teabagging men. Is it one or two g's? I guess it could be three, not my area of expertise...