• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit, how much did Clinton study Obama's way of speaking and moving? It's so spot on.

Clinton got grabbed by the pussy tonight. Gloves came off she got knocked in the teeth. And the panel after of the women Bill Clinton raped.. icing on the cake. Loved watching the fly land on the pile of shit post-60315-1476076297_thumb.jpg

Clinton got grabbed by the pussy tonight. Gloves came off she got knocked in the teeth. And the panel after of the women Bill Clinton raped.. icing on the cake.

I only caught part of it but man, he was there to brawl. "I'll put you in jail". :tyson:

This is the first time I've seen him with 'that look', like a fighter that wanted to put fear in her like she's never felt.

I'm guessing she realizes the rest of her life is riding on this election. If she loses he's going to make it his mission to put her and bill under the jail, and everyone he can that is associated with their foundation.

It's also dangerous threatening people who have that kind of $$$ and power.

Clinton got grabbed by the pussy tonight. Gloves came off she got knocked in the teeth. And the panel after of the women Bill Clinton raped.. icing on the cake. Loved watching the fly land on the pile of shit IMG_0836.JPG

:iamwithstupid:

I can only say one thing, if trump doesn´t win, he is done for, in every sense of the word. He truly has burned the bridges with pretty much everyone nationaly and internationaly.

The establishment will end his existence.

This is life or death for him now.

I can only say one thing, if trump doesn´t win, he is done for, in every sense of the word. He truly has burned the bridges with pretty much everyone nationaly and internationaly.

I don't think so, money talks!

Trump TV, 5 million viewers at $6.99 a month... he'll be just fine.

I think you're mistaking trump for anyone who is a Clinton dissident

I think you're mistaking trump for anyone who is a Clinton dissident

Trump will go on, but if Hillary loses, she better pray for mercy. The only thing saving her is power, if that goes, she has nothing to defend herself anymore. She will burn through that 200 million she is worth faster than a hobo who wins the lottery.

Trump will go on, but if Hillary loses, she better pray for mercy. The only thing saving her is power, if that goes, she has nothing to defend herself anymore. She will burn through that 200 million she is worth faster than a hobo who wins the lottery.

Could you elaborate? Saving her from what? Just curious.

Could you elaborate? Saving her from what? Just curious.

A special prosecutor...

and...

Prison

She lied to the FBi. Multiple times. There are lists of people who have done less then her that have had to face the music, whether that be prison (Martha stewart), or just lowing all rank and top secret clearance (General Patreus)

I only caught part of it but man, he was there to brawl. "I'll put you in jail". :tyson:

This is the first time I've seen him with 'that look', like a fighter that wanted to put fear in her like she's never felt.

I'm guessing she realizes the rest of her life is riding on this election. If she loses he's going to make it his mission to put her and bill under the jail, and everyone he can that is associated with their foundation.

It's also dangerous threatening people who have that kind of $$$ and power.

:iamwithstupid:

Agreed. All of his hotels are really feeling the hurt right now due to his unfiltered campaign. Even those who agree with him and his policies are pulling business from them due to the perception of some of their clients who attend events. His hotel in Miami lost their PGA Event which was hosted there consecutively for 60 years, and it was sent to Mexico. If thats not a slap in the face, I dont know what else is!

I think if he doesnt win, he will be in a world of hurt personally and financially.

He is alot of flash, but im thinking those tax returns are going to show that he isnt nearly as well off as he puts out to the public.

We can survive her, but can we survive the 40yrs that will be her 3-4 Supreme Court appointments?

This should be our biggest concern...and I do not think people get that...republicans included...

Its over. He's going to get obliterated. Yay more taxes.

I disagree. I think he landed punches that he needed to last night. She isn't quick on her feet and lies out the wazoo. I think it was the best possible result after the ridiculous video leak "controversy".

i look forward to some bombshell that will nail Clintons coffin shut.

Probably right before the vote, giving her as little time to react.

I disagree. I think he landed punches that he needed to last night. She isn't quick on her feet and lies out the wazoo. I think it was the best possible result after the ridiculous video leak "controversy".

I agree with all of that, but shes still got it in the bag.

i look forward to some bombshell that will nail Clintons coffin shut.

Probably right before the vote, giving her as little time to react.

PLEASE!!! Nothing ever sticks to her/her husband.

I agree with all of that, but shes still got it in the bag.

I hate to agree with you but I will. The only thing that is saving her is the fact that she is purported to be a women and the majority of

women will vote for her. I think she is playing a dangerous game going into the personal with Trump. If Trump wins by some miracle he's

going to lower the boom on her and Bill.

Has Hillary borrowed a robe from Hugh Heffner?

A welcome change to usual space librarian oufits.

btw. still laughing out loud.