Previews going on at Lamborghini HQ

murph660207

FYI... LamboBoston posted on FB that they are in Italy for the previews of the Urus, Huracan Performante and Aventador S. Hopefully, we will get more info and see the finished products soon.

interesting that they would release the PERFORMANTE before the SUPERLEGGERA. following their normal release patterns, we usually see the coupe model debut before the spyder version.

interesting that they would release the PERFORMANTE before the SUPERLEGGERA. following their normal release patterns, we usually see the coupe model debut before the spyder version.

Unless performante is replacing the superleggera name for whatever reason.

UNLESS:

Performante coupe

performante spyder

and then a Superleggera akin to the GT3 RS?

Unless performante is replacing the superleggera name for whatever reason.

UNLESS:

Performante coupe

performante spyder

and then a Superleggera akin to the GT3 RS?

That's a petty solid theory actually...

I think its more of a typo, they probably meant Superleggera instead of Performante. It would make zero sense, because we have already seen the Superleggera Coupe testing and not a sign of a Performante version. Interesting name choice for the Aventador facelift though.

I think its more of a typo, they probably meant Superleggera instead of Performante. It would make zero sense, because we have already seen the Superleggera Coupe testing and not a sign of a Performante version. Interesting name choice for the Aventador facelift though.

The dealer here actually called it a performante as well. I

I believe EU dealers got a preview last week and Lambo Van owner is in Italy as we speak which was confirmed to me by my sales guy yesterday. Exciting times ahead for sure.

new SL is called performante and confirmed that it beat the 918 at the ring! exciting times for sure

Hard to believe, but it seems Lambo is confident enough to share that it can beat the 918 at the ring. Exciting times for sure.

new SL is called performante and confirmed that it beat the 918 at the ring! exciting times for sure

Hard to believe, but it seems Lambo is confident enough to share that it can beat the 918 at the ring. Exciting times for sure.