My New 2017 Rare Viola Parsifae SV

Keith Richards

Gorgeous, congrats! You had just proven my theory to be correct, thank you.

I was hoping, for your sake, that the interior is yellow :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping, for your sake, that the interior is yellow :icon_mrgreen:

Well, the OP/owner did say no "weird accents"... :icon_mrgreen: But now that the colour has been done and showcased IRL, it'll only be a matter of time before someone does a purple car with yellow accents.

It looks like Canada has a nice collection of SV's in Smarties colours: Viola, Verde, Giallo, Rosso, Blu (in various hues), Arancio, Bianco, Nero, Grigio and Oro. Not bad at all for only 4 dealerships nationwide. Also disproved that Canadians are boring and conservative. :icon_mrgreen:

Well, the OP/owner did say no "weird accents"... :icon_mrgreen: But now that the colour has been done and showcased IRL, it'll only be a matter of time before someone does a purple car with yellow accents.

It looks like Canada has a nice collection of SV's in Smarties colours: Viola, Verde, Giallo, Rosso, Blu (in various hues), Aracio, Bianco, Nero, Grigio and Oro. Not bad at all for only 4 dealerships nationwide. Also disproved that Canadians are boring and conservative. :icon_mrgreen:

And there are still more coming to Canada, two more for sure coming to the city where this one will reside!

And there are still more coming to Canada, two more for sure coming to the city where this one will reside!

Yes sir. At least 1 more for Calgary and 1 just arrived today in Vancouver. It's almost to the point that there are more LP750 SV's than there are LP700 roadsters. :rolleyes:

congrats and what a colour!!

Is this a new colour? If not, how long has it been around and what else has it been used on?

Absolutely love the color. Is that a color designed specifically for you (like Rhyno's blu on his SVR) or did you take it from somewhere else?

Purple with yellow trim is incredibly bad ass!! Fortis there is still time to change your order!! Just kidding!

Trust me, I tried to convince him months ago to trust my ideas. But let's be realistic, who do you think he would side with, me or his wife & children? :icon_mrgreen: :lol2: To each its own, what he has chosen would be equally great looking. :icon_thumleft:

Guys as it is where I live I think it will be impossible to take this car out without creating mass hysteria, I can not imagine how it would be having it in purple :shock:

It will be an aspect of the ownership experience which I will HATE and worries me TBH. It will heavily dictate when and where I take the car out.

Purple is incredible but the above was a strong consideration during the decision making process, that's why I initially went for white.

Wonder if the car in the background was your car?

14468374_1567261053299509_68436251208225

Looks like it is!!! LOL