Our Killer App

RobberBaron

With Android I use Argus Touch blocker but it freezes the entire screen instead of a photo. It doesnt let you zoom in and out of the photo but also doesnt let them access anything beside the 1 screen.

I use if it I want to show someone not good with a touch screen. IE my Dad something on the phone. Damn Note 4 is hard to hold with big hands with out touching the screen somewhere.

Supposedly its good for also letting kids watch netflix or movies and not be able to turn the screen off. I havnt tried that part yet to see if it works.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
How's this going for you guys?

It's going well! We have a partnership lined up that's hopefully going to get this app out there on a large scale. We also have a few other things lined up that will really help it. I'd say up to this point, it's been more of a soft launch and learning experience. We have already made a few changes and the app is now completely free.

Hopefully I'll be able to be more specific about our partnership in the next couple of weeks.

For any LP members that have downloaded the app, please give us a review! Every review and 5 star rating helps. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...