Texas Invitational King of the Streets video by Underground Racing.

Underground Racing

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question: when Yellow UGR H goes against that black DP LP 570 SL i see the driver is Taylor. Does that mean that car is DP Shop car ???

Does anyone know ??

Not sure. That is the fastest one they ever had at TI I think. They are only 18 mph off pace. :tyson:

I believe the R8s have a slightly longer wheelbase. Maybe that could be the secret contribution for traction?

That seems to be the theory yes...

Congratulations to Bob and Gidi 🏆🏆🏆 and the whole UR team and customers you guys did a great job

I believe the R8s have a slightly longer wheelbase. Maybe that could be the secret contribution for traction?

It's the cup holders.

Even though TI and 1/2 mile events were awesome this year....I really can´t wait for the Lamborighini and Audi R8 DCT platform to dominate the 1/4 mile as well.

The power is definitely there, now we are all just waiting for the Dodson geniuses to deliver a clutch for the X versions and UGR/John Reed to get it to the track and start the race for 6s

Even though TI and 1/2 mile events were awesome this year....I really can´t wait for the Lamborighini and Audi R8 DCT platform to dominate the 1/4 mile as well.

The power is definitely there, now we are all just waiting for the Dodson geniuses to deliver a clutch for the X versions and UGR/John Reed to get it to the track and start the race for 6s

UR got the first and only 7 sec Lambo and I think no one will go that fast for the next year or so

It may happen sooner than later. UGR doesn't have anyone else to race. Maybe time to get back on yellowbullet and build a dct car.

Well at least that´s what I would like to see next. Will probably happen sooner or later anyways like you said. Heffner has their green Huracan DCT and at least in my opinion the GTR´s can´t really compare. Because the hand full that has achieved low 7s by now are stripped out to the max and all have 15" drag slicks. So not really a true street car anymore

At least thats where UGR´s dominance could be spectacularly continued. The whole world knows by now that they have the fastest roll racing and half mile cars. Now all thats left to take over is the 1/4 mile

Well at least that´s what I would like to see next. Will probably happen sooner or later anyways like you said. Heffner has their green Huracan DCT and at least in my opinion the GTR´s can´t really compare. Because the hand full that has achieved low 7s by now are stripped out to the max and all have 15" drag slicks. So not really a true street car anymore

At least thats where UGR´s dominance could be spectacularly continued. The whole world knows by now that they have the fastest roll racing and half mile cars. Now all thats left to take over is the 1/4 mile

Something like that would be faster and cheaper lol GTR's use aftermarket blocks so why not just use Chevy block

Peter would have left on the first green flag lol

I would have left from the burn out box. Only way to beat that r8.

Bob is a legend and a true enthusiast! Glad he took the win this time!

In the beginning he was talking about "waiting for the billet block like everybody else". Will that soon be the standard for the X versions once the billet blocks are ready or am I confusing something here?