Texas Invitational King of the Streets video by Underground Racing.

Underground Racing

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is everyone ok?¿?

......i think UGR killed the sport by killing everything at TI.... roll racing for GTR and DP all over after the recent beat down.... thanks a lot UGR... no fun now

Did anyone put down a huge number at Sulphur Springs recently? Simply no press from that event other than a DP lambo that wrecked.

......what DP car..? any pics.....? driver oook?

Besides the lambo wrecking, I'm pretty sure DP set a new Huracan DCT record @212mph

....i think you wrong...you have a link..? I see the video up on their FB and the Huracan looked real slow... i would be surprised if it even hit in the 190's... not only.. listen to how bad the clutch is slipping in the video of the dallas performance huracan.. they got some work to do on figuring it out...

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this? But here's the link to the thread in another forum.

http://www.gtrheritage.com/topic/6719-dall...bo-crash-today/

.. i hope the driver is ok...!!!!

so let me get this straight.... Dallas Performance on the last three 1/2 mile events....last 90 days or so... 3-4 major fires...with blown up engines... and now a really bad wreck.. which they always seem to spin out.. this time it cost them.. those guy at Dallas Performance are total idiots.....!!! their customers are very stupid to be putting up with that..!!!!

post-1492-0-42426800-1479005164.jpg

Anyone can spin or lose control at these power levels. Shops/tuners need to address aero, safety equipment, traction, weather and a million other things during these half mile events. It just seems like UGR has this figured out better than anyone else right now. DP needs to address these issues before making another high power pass. Just simply cranking up the power for a glory pass to blow up or wreck should never come before driver safety.

Best of luck to all shops/tuners in chasing the half mile record, stay safe and race on!

P.S. On a side note, still no updates from Sulphur Springs?

....i think you wrong...you have a link..? I see the video up on their FB and the Huracan looked real slow... i would be surprised if it even hit in the 190's... not only.. listen to how bad the clutch is slipping in the video of the dallas performance huracan.. they got some work to do on figuring it out...

http://wannagofast.com/event-time/TX-2016-Sat.htm

.. i hope the driver is ok...!!!!

so let me get this straight.... Dallas Performance on the last three 1/2 mile events....last 90 days or so... 3-4 major fires...with blown up engines... and now a really bad wreck.. which they always seem to spin out.. this time it cost them.. those guy at Dallas Performance are total idiots.....!!! their customers are very stupid to be putting up with that..!!!!

post-1492-0-42426800-1479005164.jpg

I actually took a tour of their shop over the summer. They seem like a great group of guys, I didn't think they've had so many problems. I saw the prince of Dubai's lambo and I was like "oh shit they know their shit." Maybe it's the fact that I was surrounded by my second favorite platform....idk

I actually took a tour of their shop over the summer. They seem like a great group of guys, I didn't think they've had so many problems. I saw the prince of Dubai's lambo and I was like "oh shit they know their shit." Maybe it's the fact that I was surrounded by my second favorite platform....idk

I have been there too... trust me nothing like going to UGR... 60 cars + 😂

Prince of Dubai...? ......i think there is about 100 of those... hehehe

I thought there was only 1 😂, I just went by what wannagotfast put up. I mentioned that it might be a new DCT record, but nobody said anything, maybe you're right.

Hahahahaha

Why They even told him the Prince own one of those cars? ... I guess it's a new marketing strategy 😂

Hahahahaha

Why They even told him the Prince own one of those cars? ... I guess it's a new marketing strategy 😂

I'm broke as fcuk anyways lmao.