Radar Mount for Murcielago Rear View Mirror?

JonV8944s

So I have a valentine 1, that I had in my GTR, that I now want to put in my lp640, but our rear view mirror is really odd shaped. Does anyone know of a Valentine 1 Review Mirror holder that works for our car, or a replacement mirror that allows for a better fit for one?

Thanks!

HEY Underpressure, put a photo up of my old one!

If you put any weight at all on the mirror, you will it on the armrest possibly scratching stuffs from its fall. I find this especially true when the car is baking in the sun for a long period of time. I had to re-glue the mirror button a few times.

If you put any weight at all on the mirror, you will it on the armrest possibly scratching stuffs from its fall. I find this especially true when the car is baking in the sun for a long period of time. I had to re-glue the mirror button a few times.

Never had that issue and I had a setup like this for 4 years. I asked the guy to post photo who has my car. Its been 4 years so I forgot how I did it.

I use the suction cups and have it straight with the mirror so it's barely seen, still gets a signal fine in all directions.

I want something perminant , do you hard wire it or no?

• 1 month later...