good netflix shows?

SV-N-IT

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My daughter is playing Barbara Robinson in a new Stephen King series call "Mr. Mercedes", 3 seasons, 1 for each book. Airs August 9th on Direct Tv/Audience Network. Netflix wanted to buy the trilogy but they wouldnt sell. Went to the pilot showing at SAG, pretty intense, worth the watch.

Very cool. Congrats to her

My wife and I are binge watching Sons of Anarchy. Only in season 2 so it should provide some cover for the rest of the summer.

Saw all of it. Its great. Not Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones great, but was a pretty good watch.

My daughter is playing Barbara Robinson in a new Stephen King series call "Mr. Mercedes", 3 seasons, 1 for each book. Airs August 9th on Direct Tv/Audience Network. Netflix wanted to buy the trilogy but they wouldnt sell. Went to the pilot showing at SAG, pretty intense, worth the watch.

Wow cograts, my daughters said they watched her in Haunted Hathaways.

Wow cograts, my daughters said they watched her in Haunted Hathaways.

Thanks, made my daughters day hearing that!!! She will be in episodes 3, 5 and 10. She plays the sister to actor Jharrel Jerome, he was in the oscar winning movie Moonlight.

Thanks, made my daughters day hearing that!!! She will be in episodes 3, 5 and 10. She plays the sister to actor Jharrel Jerome, he was in the oscar winning movie Moonlight.

You must be one proud dad!

I am showing off to my daughters, telling them that I am "speaking" with the father, their jaws are hitting the floor :lol2:

Got to love LP.

Gonna relax and enjoy Ozark tonight based on recommendations lets see what it's about!....

Not much game of thrones love? That show nearly ruined my life lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Icarus.

Outstanding documentary. Jaw dropping Emmy worthy brilliance.

+1 on this.

Stayed up wating the other night, couldn't turn it off.

One of those where they probably did not think the film would go down that road and they needed to find a couple more thousand in the budget.

I rate it and I am sure once you settle down to watch it you all will to

God damnit, just finished watching Ozark. damn good show! ugh hate that I have to wait for next season!

I'd also check out santa Clarita diet. show was pretty good!

Icarus.

Outstanding documentary. Jaw dropping Emmy worthy brilliance.

1:30 in :30 to go. It paces like a legal drama, but also paints the Doctor as a good guy, not the mastermind behind a massive world doping scandal. They fail to mention his sister was deeply involved too.

The film maker starts a routine sub-cutaneous without tons of abscesses. Oil-based esters through insulin pins. No wonder he looked like he got drunk and passed out at a batting cage set on the "high heat".

Not on Netflix, but watched the first 2 episodes on HBO. A good watch and interesting story about the rise of Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine. I had never heard of him until this documentary.

BROADCHURCH.

Seriously. I don't think I've seen a crime drama recently that kept me wondering for so long. It sucks you in and you want to know what happens next.

Not on Netflix, but watched the first 2 episodes on HBO. A good watch and interesting story about the rise of Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine. I had never heard of him until this documentary.

interesting, but other bands were more controversial, got shut down and faded in to memory. 2 Live Crew comes to mind.

Bastards got me watching this too....yup, pretty enthralling

"Ozark" is now a derogatory term my wife uses to describe sketchy areas with a little too much hillbilly flare. :lol2:

I watched the documentary "Mission Control" about the guys who ran the Apollo missions. A littls slow but absolutely awesome if you're at all interested in that sort of thing.

Bigger Stronger Faster is a great doc if you're at all into lifting/competing in anything/supplements/