good netflix shows?

SV-N-IT

I too avoid sci-fi and fantasy things. Ozark was good, I like Entourage too, the rest I could not watch. If you like cop drama and don't mind subtitles, Berlin Babylon was good. Try Californication, and Lillyhammer, maybe Sneaky Pete and Patriot on Amazon.

isn't that a documentary?

A docu-drama, yes.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you brother! Love Silicon Valley too (but miss Erlich Bachman's character badly)

Thank you, was just searching all of them earlier this afternoon... and while I'm bummed that thrones is a year away... I am happy to have BILLIONS next chill night!

+1 regarding silicon valley. New episodes have sucked Imo.

Billions is the shit !!!

+1 regarding silicon valley. New episodes have sucked Imo.

Billions is the shit !!!

Billions is excellent, wife and I both enjoy it.

I have liked SV so far this year. I think it will be as good or better without Erlich. Jin Yiang has been pretty funny with his expanded role.

Fastest Car is out on Netflix today.

I skipped right to episode 4 to see what TeamSalamone would do.

not sure how I feel about the show premise but it was very interesting to learn more about TeamSalamone

Hey, are you talking about this very show Fastest Car https://www.facebook.com/Isnetflixdown/vide...56146421244256/

Although i am a Grand Tour fan, no one does a show as good as the trio's do.

Only watched the first episode so far. It’s fairly lame but will be cool to see people I’ve met on the show. In episode one I caught a glimpse of Modo’s former Murcielago roadster parked next to the cgt that Paul Walker died in.

• 2 weeks later...
Wild Wild Country

fcuk, I stayed home all weekend watching this. I remember being mesmerized by this story back in the 80's as it was happening. Sheela was GANGSTER!

Some more footage...

https://www.opb.org/television/programs/ore.../rajneeshpuram/

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2015/...mmune/74885010/

Billions is excellent, wife and I both enjoy it.

I have liked SV so far this year. I think it will be as good or better without Erlich. Jin Yiang has been pretty funny with his expanded role.

Second Billions....talk about $ moves

• 3 weeks later...

Not Netflix, but Cobra Kai on YouTube Red was pretty good.

Nice continuation of the characters in modern day without too much cheese.

Anyone watched Barry on HBO? Season one just wrapped. It’s an interesting show that’s kinda comedy but also very dark. The writing is good. Worth a gander.

Anyone watched Barry on HBO? Season one just wrapped. It’s an interesting show that’s kinda comedy but also very dark. The writing is good. Worth a gander.

I really liked it, promising start.

Evil Genius on Netflix. 4-part docs-series on a totally weird bank heist/murder/bomb case from 2003 that I remember from that time. Really engrossing!

I also really liked Wild Wild Country and LOVED Babylon Berlin.

Evil Genius on Netflix. 4-part docs-series on a totally weird bank heist/murder/bomb case from 2003 that I remember from that time. Really engrossing!

I also really liked Wild Wild Country and LOVED Babylon Berlin.

I just watched this (evil genius) end to end and finished 5 minutes ago.

It was awesome and I came straight here to mention it, only to find someone beat me to the punch by 2 hours :/

highly recommended.

Talk about being late to the party on the Americans. Knocked out a couple of seasons so far and its good though not great. Love the subject matter and the nostalgia for the 80's.

Occasionally it can get a bit "A teamish" when they create these sudden emergencies that need to be addressed immediately. However, the long story arcs are well done and much more satisfying.

Unbelievable death count too.

LOVED Babylon Berlin.
right?! I was drawn in very quickly, many sided story at a strange time in history.

I tried Alias Grace and got bored fast. Might have been ok as a stage play, not as a series.

Talk about being late to the party on the Americans. Knocked out a couple of seasons so far and its good though not great. Love the subject matter and the nostalgia for the 80's.

Occasionally it can get a bit "A teamish" when they create these sudden emergencies that need to be addressed immediately. However, the long story arcs are well done and much more satisfying.

Unbelievable death count too.

Americans is weird to me because I really like it, but at the same time it doesn't draw me in and beg me to watch every episode until I catch up. I think it took over a year to just get through season 1.

Just saw Goliath season 2 on Amazon starts June 15th, based on season 1 I am looking forward to season 2.

Still no release date for Ozark season 2, only info is Summer '18 release is expected. Very eager for season 2 to begin.

True Detective is coming back for season 3 in 2019. I loved season 1, but for me season 2 was a complete let down so not sure if I care this is coming back or not.

Still no release date for Ozark season 2, only info is Summer '18 release is expected. Very eager for season 2 to begin.

I am looking forward to that and Arrested Development in 2 weeks, though, I am also ok with it being their last season. Esp with Tambor's sexual harassment getting him fired from transamerica

fcuk, I stayed home all weekend watching this. I remember being mesmerized by this story back in the 80's as it was happening. Sheela was GANGSTER!

Some more footage...

https://www.opb.org/television/programs/ore.../rajneeshpuram/

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2015/...mmune/74885010/

Watched this over the weekend, crazy! I wonder how long they would have lasted if they were left alone. They may have been nuts but they cranked out the work in that place.

Watched this over the weekend, crazy! I wonder how long they would have lasted if they were left alone. They may have been nuts but they cranked out the work in that place.

They never stopped existing, in fact they're bigger now than ever.