good netflix shows?

SV-N-IT

I just watched this (evil genius) end to end and finished 5 minutes ago.

It was awesome and I came straight here to mention it, only to find someone beat me to the punch by 2 hours :/

highly recommended.

fcuk! What a story, incredible ending. What was absolutely infuriating was when they played audio and showed the cassette running, the god damn tape never moves from one reel to the other! Wtf!?

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They never stopped existing, in fact they're bigger now than ever.

I meant in that place they created in Oregon. Seemed like things were going well for them until they were messed with and got desperate and brought in the homeless and targeted officials out to get them. If there were only 50 or so people in the town and they bought most of the property you would think they could have just paid off the few holdouts left.

If there were only 50 or so people in the town and they bought most of the property you would think they could have just paid off the few holdouts left.

Not with the Nike asshole next door!

The particular location in Antelope Oregon is now a Christian center, part of the Young Life program called Washington Ranch Ive landed at the airstrip many years ago years ago.. Do you know where the current Rajneesh group is located? I have seen little....

They never stopped existing, in fact they're bigger now than ever.

The particular location in Antelope Oregon is now a Christian center, part of the Young Life program called Washington Ranch Ive landed at the airstrip many years ago years ago.. Do you know where the current Rajneesh group is located? I have seen little....

Amazing how the buildings and infrastructure the neighbors wanted torn down still exist and are being used by a more mainstream "religion".

Remember, they stopped being rajneeshis and became followers of Osho. They're now Osho International.

Owned by Dennis Washington

His boat is here now

Amazing how the buildings and infrastructure the neighbors wanted torn down still exist and are being used by a more mainstream "religion".

Remember, they stopped being rajneeshis and became followers of Osho. They're now Osho International.

Management was the wrong colour. If they had been Morons, sorry Mormons they would probably still be there.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Narcos (season4) Mexico sucked donkey balls. We did not even bother to watch the second episode till end with girlfriend as both of us thought that was very poorly done.

IF Narcos seasons 1-3 were 9 out of ten, then this fourth was 5 out of ten.

It's a documentary, "A Week in Watts" is a really powerful and insightful look at how improved police-community relations with volunteering is having a positive impact on kids in the hood. I also picked up on the subtle implications of how the public schools are absolutely failing kids and doing absolutely nothing to help improve horrible circumstances and situations. 

My sister in law turned on me to this one. If you are into cooking shows, The Final Cut on Netflix is worth a watch. Chopped on steroids. Very high production value.

On 11/21/2018 at 4:45 PM, rmtn said:

Narcos (season4) Mexico sucked donkey balls. We did not even bother to watch the second episode till end with girlfriend as both of us thought that was very poorly done.

Narcos Mexico was awesome. Best season yet.

On 11/21/2018 at 7:45 PM, rmtn said:

Narcos is on Season 3 and it gets just as good as the other seasons. I just finished it last night and would consider it a must watch, especially if you like the other two seasons.

No it is on season 4, but named like different show: Narcos Mexico. Kinsella and Rhyno you were right it picked up in episode 3 and was proper show after that just getting better and better towards the end.

• 3 weeks later...

Started watching "The Unknown Hitman" on Netflix.  If you like Narcos or those types of shows you'll really dig it.  Great storyline and lots of action.

On 12/8/2018 at 8:22 PM, rmtn said:

No it is on season 4, but named like different show: Narcos Mexico. Kinsella and Rhyno you were right it picked up in episode 3 and was proper show after that just getting better and better towards the end.

You are right, my mistake. This is one of the best series of all time....

• 4 weeks later...

Peaky Blinders is a good one. I just started Season 2 out of 4. Story about an up and coming gang taking on the bigger established gangs based in England around 1920. Nowhere near the violence or scale of the drug cartels like Narcos but a good story and characters.

not netflix but The Terror is pretty fcuking great. It's a bit depressing given the situation of 2 ships being stuck in Arctic ice with a monster fcuking them up, but the acting, plot twists are good.