SV-N-IT

good netflix shows?

Peaky Blinders is a good one. I just started Season 2 out of 4. Story about an up and coming gang taking on the bigger established gangs based in England around 1920. Nowhere near the violence or scale of the drug cartels like Narcos but a good story and characters.

not netflix but The Terror is pretty fcuking great. It's a bit depressing given the situation of 2 ships being stuck in Arctic ice with a monster fcuking them up, but the acting, plot twists are good.

A friend turned me on to Happy Valley on Netflix.  If you can get through the first 30 minutes of set up in the first episode, it's fcuking brilliant. Really dark, thankfully only 12 episodes. Not sure I could take much more of it, it's relentless. 

Not a Netflix show, but a special, but check out "Fyre: The Greatest Party That Never Happened." 

Conversation with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes is a pretty good 4 part series. It doesn't really go into the details of the murders but his actions before, during, and after.

On 12/1/2018 at 10:05 PM, kinnsella said:

Narcos Mexico was awesome. Best season yet.

I agree narcos mexico was better than original Narcos.  I must have passed on watching Narcos Mexico so many times telling myself "its gonna suck, it cant be as good as pablo escorbar,"

Damn i was wrong.