good netflix shows?

SV-N-IT

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For you guys outside the US, I had started You, Me, Her on Netflix. Was pretty entertaining I thought but not available in the US.

started watching Ozark, pretty good so far!

Considering the Jason Bateman directed every episode it's pretty dark. I'm definitely interested in a second season.

Considering the Jason Bateman directed every episode it's pretty dark. I'm definitely interested in a second season.

Hadn't heard of Ozark until it was mentioned here, but based on the trailer it looks pretty solid.

Hadn't heard of Ozark until it was mentioned here, but based on the trailer it looks pretty solid.

I am going to check that out.

I just watched El Chapo and enjoyed that. Just wish there were more seasons as there is only one season and doesn't really have a great ending point. New season supposedly coming in September though.

I just watched El Chapo and enjoyed that. Just wish there were more seasons as there is only one season and doesn't really have a great ending point. New season supposedly coming in September though.

is this the one like narcos?

is this the one like narcos?

Yes very similar but focused on Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán. Most of the dialogue is in Spanish.

Binge watched Ozark last night, I have few more episodes to go, really enjoying it.

^^^ i'm about 6 episodes into this right now, its very good.

I'm also a few episodes into this, its also very good, but probably not quite as good as narco's for production value.

for those of you who dont mind sub titles, or can speak Portuguese

3% is the best show i've seen all year

Iet00SFL.jpg

Not on Netflix, but on HBO Go...Westworld...Just finished the first episode and it seems like its going to be really good...pretty damn freaky...

Putting on Ozark as I type this. Been looking for another good series...

God dammit it's great. Watched 5 episodes last night. Breaking Bad for CPA's.

Very accurate description. Rainy weather over the weekend, so I started it Saturday and finished last night. Having grown up in KC, the Lake of the Ozarks was only a few hours away. Someone involved in the show definitely nailed the area, the history of how it came to be, and the attitudes of the locals towards the tourists spending the summer there.

My wife and I are binge watching Sons of Anarchy. Only in season 2 so it should provide some cover for the rest of the summer.

My daughter is playing Barbara Robinson in a new Stephen King series call "Mr. Mercedes", 3 seasons, 1 for each book. Airs August 9th on Direct Tv/Audience Network. Netflix wanted to buy the trilogy but they wouldnt sell. Went to the pilot showing at SAG, pretty intense, worth the watch.