Keith Richards

FS: Novitec Carbon Wing And Module LP700 - Sold

Selling my 1 year old Novitec Carbon Wing and Module fits all LP 700 AventadorsIMG_4690.JPG. Reason I'm selling is I bought an Aventador SV has a win already. I shopped forever for a wing that looked good and also at the same time allowed the regular Wing open to the first stage to allow heat ventilation. Plus this by far in my opinion was the best looking wing out there. Hi quality made in Germany not some wired overseas shop. I paid $14,000 Canadian but will take $5,000 US STEAL!!!!!

IMG_4939.JPG

IMG_4674.JPG

Selling my 1 year old Novitec Carbon Wing and Module fits all LP 700 AventadorsIMG_4690.JPG. Reason I'm selling is I bought an Aventador SV has a win already. I shopped forever for a wing that looked good and also at the same time allowed the regular Wing open to the first stage to allow heat ventilation. Plus this by far in my opinion was the best looking wing out there. Hi quality made in Germany not some wired overseas shop. I paid $14,000 Canadian but will take $5,000 US STEAL!!!!!

still available?

still available?

Yes it is and a steal as no one seems interested up here in Canada yet I guess they are thinking of winter here. Who needs a wing. I would work a deal It comes with all needed as new including the Module as you know Novitec Torado makes incredible stuff. Check thier website out and see this with the module its about $10,000 Greg

Yes it is.

THIS ITEM SOLD YEARS AGO> Sorry for any inconvenience