My newest project finally complete after 16 Months

Lubejobs42

My newest secret project is finally complete. I think It blows away any of my previous ones.Will post photos next week.

Since it's brand-new and the first time It touched the water we didn't want to push it.

Since the motors are not being in we took a nice little 3 mile test run .

post-21609-1477713328_thumb.jpg

I see you went with the carbon fiber interior upgrade! I'm pretty stoked to see this, should be epic.

• 4 weeks later...

That boat is absurd, Jesus. How did you do on the Poker Run? I saw an MTI truck pulling a much smaller speedboat the other day on Biscayne in North Miami.

That's pretty epic! You should talk to Lamborghini about introducing a 4th model to their line-up...one that is aquatic...Enjoy it sir!

This is so cool and ridiculous....love it! Congrats Gino! I can't imagine there is much of anything scarery and faster than this boat on the water. Eventually get some video footage for LP.

I saw the videos of the old boat and that thing sounded so crazy with turbos behind on your head it was insane.

This is so cool and ridiculous....love it! Congrats Gino! I can't imagine there is much of anything scarery and faster than this boat on the water. Eventually get some video footage for LP.

I saw the videos of the old boat and that thing sounded so crazy with turbos behind on your head it was insane.

Couple race boats are faster, but this is definitely the best all around package.

Spirit of Qatar and MyWay, both turbine boats.

Im sure if he wanted to be the fastest he would, but 190 in an open cockpit is crazy enough.

:icon_super: Pretty wicked! Congratulations on the new build!

Here is a layout of the dash.

Very cool. It's realistically better and much higher-tech than the actual Aventador's dash! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft: