My newest project finally complete after 16 Months

Lubejobs42

Christ that's an awesome boat and project. Congratulations. That's just awesome.

Truly mind blowing Gino!! A huge congrats to you! Just when I don't think you can out do yourself, Wham! And off you go.....

Enjoy it in the best of health!

• 2 weeks later...
So what do you do with the old boats? Are there buyers for them "as is"? or do you retrofit them back to original per say?

I believe i read an article that says he sold the yellow one overseas?

and go fast boats aren't renowned for being subtle, so I'm sure there's enough people happy to take hold of a custom spec'd boat.

So I think Gino owns the mega yacht in this photo, too? Is there a medium sized yacht that's not pictured?

that's me in the pic in Gino's boat.. that is his biz partner/friends yacht! nicest yacht ive ever been on!

• 1 month later...

Must be a powerboat event going on in Miami today as I just saw the Lamboat and about 25 other speed boats just passed my apt on the bay. I was wondering if I would ever see the Lamboat drive by and there it was. Unreal to finally see it in the water, too bad there are speed restrictions in the bay.

Must be a powerboat event going on in Miami today as I just saw the Lamboat and about 25 other speed boats just passed my apt on the bay. I was wondering if I would ever see the Lamboat drive by and there it was. Unreal to finally see it in the water, too bad there are speed restrictions in the bay.

yep I was supposed to be there :(

poker run in the keys FYI

yep I was supposed to be there :(

poker run in the keys FYI

I would have gladly filled in for you ;)