My Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

TurboGallardo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This post contains an extremely high level of Awesomeness! Congrats!

I was wondering if you had a couple sentences to describe a comparison between the 488, 675LT, and Huracan?

Thanks for posting!

• 3 weeks later...
I've seen two Veyrons(base and a Vitesse) in person and Im surprised how small they are. I was thinking much bigger in my head before hand.

I saw my first one up in Dubai and was also blown away but the (lack of) size. I also couldn't fully appreciate the design until seeing it in person.

Congrats Dino on both cars!

Very cool! Congrats. How many miles were on it when you picked it up?

Thanks! The car had 1,100 miles when I bought it. In the five weeks or so I've had it I've put as many miles again on it.

Thanks! The car had 1,100 miles when I bought it. In the five weeks or so I've had it I've put as many miles again on it.

Very cool! Glad to see you out and enjoy it. And plans on a high-speed run at any events? See how far you can take it up? ;)

Very cool! Glad to see you out and enjoy it. And plans on a high-speed run at any events? See how far you can take it up? ;)

I've already had it over 200 mph on multiple occasions, and I typically don't have a lot of free time for these events, but if something comes up I will consider it.

I am going to Spain and France in March to test drive the Chiron. Really looking forward to that. And it looks like they are bumping up my delivery date possibly to the end of next year.

I've already had it over 200 mph on multiple occasions, and I typically don't have a lot of free time for these events, but if something comes up I will consider it.

I am going to Spain and France in March to test drive the Chiron. Really looking forward to that. And it looks like they are bumping up my delivery date possibly to the end of next year.

Awesome, nothing pushes over 200 as effortlessly as a Veyron SS. Congrats on the Chiron as well, your spec is great.

Hell yes. Of all the cars I own the Focus RS might be the most fun to drive. It's my DD currently, love it.

IMG_9184.JPG

IMG_9185.JPG

Thanks for the kind words on the Focus RS! (I am a Ford engineer by day)

For those who have not driven it, it is a LOT of fun to drive!!!!!!!!

:icon_super:

Like all that has been mentioned already. This bugatti looks very evil i love it. Next to the corvette I am amazed how much lower to the ground the veyron is. I hope it's not too much of a pain driving it on the street being as low as it is. Veyrons don't have a lift feature like the gallardo's right?

Does anybody know what the 1/4 trap speed of the Chiron is projected to be? I am estimating it to be around 153mph. Standard veyron was 139-142mph. SS 146-147mph.